karissa Posted November 26, 2003 Posted November 26, 2003 Also, I saw an interview with her dad, and he said that she plays it up on Newlyweds because people will label her a dumb blonde so she plays the part when people are watching. I have a lot of friends who do that also, they play dumb when you know they aren't...And who usually gets the most attention?? Them!! So I think you are right IcePrincess, because honestly, Nick seems like an intelligent person, and I don't really think someone who has half a brain could spend eternity with someone as....unintelligent....as Jessica portrays herself.
Hermione Posted November 26, 2003 Posted November 26, 2003 Adding to the list: Amanda Brynes (or is it Bynes?) I realize they're not kids but oh well... Paris Hilton Melissa Joan Hart (I don't know how many of you like her, and if you do, I apologize; but there's this interview she did some time ago where she talked about her Catholic faith, followed by details of how she lost her virginity... And she's like 30! Why's she still doing Sabrina?)
IcePrincessKRS Posted November 26, 2003 Author Posted November 26, 2003 And she's like 30! Why's she still doing Sabrina?) Good question. lol
IcePrincessKRS Posted November 26, 2003 Author Posted November 26, 2003 Why the sad face Hyper? :huh:
hyperdulia again Posted November 26, 2003 Posted November 26, 2003 it's not nice to call people dumb. :(
nikkan_hanil Posted November 26, 2003 Posted November 26, 2003 it's not nice to call people dumb. When you wear a Spongebob thong outside of your blue, shiny pantaloons then that means your asking for it. :P
IcePrincessKRS Posted November 26, 2003 Author Posted November 26, 2003 I'm sorry Hyper. I use some terms too loosely. Mea culpa. I didn't really mean that they are actually dumb, but that they say some incredibly dumb things.
nikkan_hanil Posted November 26, 2003 Posted November 26, 2003 I'm sorry Hyper. I use some terms too loosely. Mea culpa. I didn't really mean that they are actually dumb, but that they say some incredibly dumb things. Hell yes! Justin Timberlake, I'm looking in your direction!
hyperdulia again Posted November 26, 2003 Posted November 26, 2003 i don't get the point of thongs...i mean i get the no panty-line deal, but i don't see the benefit one gets from wearing a thong that one wouldn't get from wearing nothing. i think everyone should wear boxer-briefs and granny panties. that is all.
IcePrincessKRS Posted November 26, 2003 Author Posted November 26, 2003 LOL But Granny panties don't work with low-rise pantaloons (by low rise I mean the ones that come to below the belly button, not ULTRA low rise that only have half an inch of zipper and barely cover your fanny because I don't think any underoos work with THOSE pantaloons).
nikkan_hanil Posted November 26, 2003 Posted November 26, 2003 (edited) i don't get the point of thongs...i mean i get the no panty-line deal, but i don't see the benefit one gets from wearing a thong that one wouldn't get from wearing nothing. i think everyone should wear boxer-briefs and granny panties. that is all. I agree with the bit about the thongs, but NOT the thing about boxers and granny pantaloons. NOOOO! Noooo... I mean, why spend $15 and a single thong and wear it if nobody's gonna see 'em...? This conversation is going about shitabaki (underwear in Japanese). :P Edited November 26, 2003 by nikkan_hanil
Hermione Posted November 26, 2003 Posted November 26, 2003 And here I was thinking that you were referring to the fact that they were SPONGEBOB thongs~ I mean I like Spongebob enough, but.. *cringe* THONGS?!
hyperdulia again Posted November 26, 2003 Posted November 26, 2003 (edited) they have male thongs, but they're stupid the little string in the back is too thick and they don't make the front flap big enough, it's a a girl cut on every pair i've ever seen (it's a flap, but to make it work on a thong it'd have to be a pouch), they'd be really uncomfortable for a guy..and also completely pointless. Edited November 26, 2003 by hyperdulia again
traichuoi Posted November 26, 2003 Posted November 26, 2003 uhhhh...hmmmm i don't know what to say... :huh:
Hermione Posted November 26, 2003 Posted November 26, 2003 Plus they probably ride up your butt... :D I don't get people... why don't they just make like ancient times and go commando if they're so afraid of VPLs? Better yet, they should just wear Cargo pantaloons~ like Jamie Gleischer By the way, what idiot wears heels with cargo pantaloons? Really...
traichuoi Posted November 26, 2003 Posted November 26, 2003 By the way, what idiot wears heels with cargo pantaloons? Really... seriously...i've been seeing that trend and i thinkit is soooooooo UGLY!
IcePrincessKRS Posted November 26, 2003 Author Posted November 26, 2003 ok... I think its time to take this thread back to silly quotes from famous people that think they're smart. How about Mariah Carey on people in third world countries: "I wish I could be that thin, only without the flies and starvation and death and stuff" (ok, I paraphrased that one, I can't remember exactly how she phrased it.)
nikkan_hanil Posted November 26, 2003 Posted November 26, 2003 *Insert ANYTHING Eddie Griffin said here*
IcePrincessKRS Posted November 26, 2003 Author Posted November 26, 2003 Guess what I watched last night!!! Here's a couple quotes to guess from: "Whoa!!! Three aces!" "Strange things are afoot at the Circle K." "Don't be dead dude." "We're with you Mr. The Kid"
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now