dUSt Posted November 26, 2003 Posted November 26, 2003 Okay--thank God. I was able to contact the host and restore the old phorum. I'd like to thank those of you who signed up during the "blackout", as you now know it was a complete waste of time. Those few posts wll be collectors items. Now I just need to fix the stupid look of it again.... back to where I started. Hmph.
cmotherofpirl Posted November 26, 2003 Posted November 26, 2003 Hurrah Dust!! I am perfectly content with the "stupid look". Phatmass rules!
VeraMaria Posted November 26, 2003 Posted November 26, 2003 LOL dust...what were u trying to do??? :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: that was a kewl "test forum" though...u should post it!! :D and we know dust does it all for us.... B) B) B)
hyperdulia again Posted November 26, 2003 Posted November 26, 2003 i can finnally read post, rather than guessing what they say..yay!
VeraMaria Posted November 26, 2003 Posted November 26, 2003 dUSt.. you're my hero! B) lol....now we know ur password!! :D :P
CatholicAndFanatical Posted November 26, 2003 Posted November 26, 2003 the phorum looks like it lost its style sheet because the main page looks fine. I emailed you those sql statments that got rattled off to me..lol but im sure it was old news to you by then..sorry
IcePrincessKRS Posted November 26, 2003 Posted November 26, 2003 The font is all kinda huge.... guess I missed the blackout ruckus.... Oh well... no collectors item posts for me. Boo-hoo. :P
cmotherofpirl Posted November 26, 2003 Posted November 26, 2003 I actually like the font size because I no longer have to squint to read stuff. See what happens when you are a wrinkly alien? :blink:
IcePrincessKRS Posted November 26, 2003 Posted November 26, 2003 Its really bold and bright on my screen. I have to sit way back to read or squint. lol
nikkan_hanil Posted November 26, 2003 Posted November 26, 2003 (edited) I'll be patient. Same here...WHOAH...! OK, it's really messed up... -_- HUH?! Hey, where'd all my rants go?! CR@P CR@P CR@P CR@P CR@P CR@P CR@P CR@P! :angry: Edited November 26, 2003 by nikkan_hanil
Lil Red Posted November 26, 2003 Posted November 26, 2003 what's going on? I don't like this look!!!! Help me!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now