missionseeker Posted September 8, 2005 Posted September 8, 2005 I'll write Anyone who wants somebody to write I am able not in college but maybe next semester??? I used to have a pen pal lacobus I like Mr. Darcy,too
RC_ Posted September 8, 2005 Posted September 8, 2005 I'll write you a letter. I'll write anyone a letter.
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted September 8, 2005 Posted September 8, 2005 My address at school, if you find the address for Elmhurst College, is Box 953 The address shouldn't be hard to find, but if you are kinda lazy and just want the address given to you, I can do that too
zwergel88 Posted September 8, 2005 Posted September 8, 2005 I will write to anyone who sends me their address, however they must be content with a letter consisting of several pages of carp including but not limited to: complaints about the government complaints about school complaints about the weather facts about ancient egypt PM me if you're interested.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now