Dust's Sister Posted October 22, 2005 Posted October 22, 2005 [quote name='phatcatholic' date='Oct 6 2005, 02:16 AM']yup go here: [url="http://www.phatmass.com/directory/index.php/cat_id/296"]http://www.phatmass.com/directory/index.php/cat_id/296[/url] [right][snapback]748052[/snapback][/right] [/quote] thank you!
phatcatholic Posted October 23, 2005 Posted October 23, 2005 [quote name='Cam42' date='Oct 22 2005, 11:05 AM']No, not really..... I am a member of the Work, so I use it for devotion. For most of my scholarly work, I will use the Latin Vulgate....almost exclusively. However, when quoting, I use the RSV-CE, 98% of the time....for those who can't or don't read Latin. [right][snapback]767244[/snapback][/right] [/quote] what's "the Work"? also, as far as the nature of the commentary goes, i agree that the navarre is more devotional. the commentary from the Ignatius Study Bible is more for study.
Cam42 Posted October 23, 2005 Posted October 23, 2005 [quote name='phatcatholic' date='Oct 23 2005, 03:31 AM']what's "the Work"? also, as far as the nature of the commentary goes, i agree that the navarre is more devotional. the commentary from the Ignatius Study Bible is more for study. [right][snapback]767958[/snapback][/right] [/quote] The Work is another name for Opus Dei.
StColette Posted October 23, 2005 Posted October 23, 2005 [quote name='Cam42' date='Oct 23 2005, 04:01 AM']The Work is another name for Opus Dei. [right][snapback]768000[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Thank you lol I was wondering the same thing as Nick lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now