Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

We used to yell that when we were kids to make one another spit out our drinks...

Posted

ummm... well.....

uh....


hmmm....

IcePrincessKRS
Posted (edited)

A family friend did it first. She made her sister spit out her milk all over my grandfather's table. My sisters and I got in trouble. Atfer that we started doing it, too. lol To this day I have trouble holding in my drink when people make me laugh.

Edited by IcePrincessKRS
homeschoolmom
Posted

I believe that.

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

ringworm (ewwww)

Posted

I thought this was a simple thread.. Just worm.. apparently things have gotten out of hand...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...