EcceNovaFacioOmni Posted September 11, 2005 Posted September 11, 2005 [url="http://catholicforum.goodcatholicsite.com/viewthread.php?tid=259&page=9#pid128984"]http://catholicforum.goodcatholicsite.com/...age=9#pid128984[/url]
ofpheritup Posted September 11, 2005 Posted September 11, 2005 [quote name='thedude' date='Sep 11 2005, 08:07 AM'][url="http://catholicforum.goodcatholicsite.com/viewthread.php?tid=259&page=9#pid128984"]http://catholicforum.goodcatholicsite.com/...age=9#pid128984[/url] [right][snapback]719121[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Could you tell us a little bit about it? i couldn't get in because I am not a registered member. I don't usually "register." I am still surprised I registered with PM.
Nathan Posted September 11, 2005 Posted September 11, 2005 I don't know about the discussion, but Phatmass has some great on-site defence resources regarding the issue of women's ordination. I was just reading through them yesterday. Check them out here: [url="http://www.phatmass.com/directory/index.php/cat_id/617"]http://www.phatmass.com/directory/index.php/cat_id/617[/url]
EcceNovaFacioOmni Posted September 11, 2005 Author Posted September 11, 2005 I just need more voices.
StColette Posted September 11, 2005 Posted September 11, 2005 I wish I had time to go on there and discuss, umm I'll try to post some stuff here so you can post it May be a day or so
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now