An Old School Catholic Message Board

Do you slurp your soup?

geetarplayer

Do you slurp your soup?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Dude, you Japanese? It's Rah-Men right? I ain't sure but it's kinda similar to Chinese right?

I don't get Ramen though... To me it's just overpriced instant noodles... It's the same thing!! hahahaha...

Ah, heck yeah. I slurp everything! And my wife absolutly HATES it. I get it from my parents always slurping their coffee.

I'm a helpless addict. But I'm fighting it for the sake of my wife.

Dude, you Japanese? It's Rah-Men right? I ain't sure but it's kinda similar to Chinese right?

I don't get Ramen though... To me it's just overpriced instant noodles... It's the same thing!! hahahaha...

Look at my picture. Do I look Japanese to you? And no, Japanese is about 500 miles away from being close to Chinese in both spoken and written language. If you want something closer, try Korean. It's only 499 miles away from Chinese. :P

Also, you've obviously haven't added beef/vegetables/squid and haven't tried Mr. Kon or any kimchi flavored stuff... <_<

Edited by nikkan_hanil

hehehe...

i do slurp my soup. When we have hot soup, which in miami isn't very often, we used to have soup all the time in germany and mexico....and it would drive my mom crazy....which means i'd keep doing it to annoy her... :D :D :rolleyes: :ph34r:

I try not to slurp; my mom used to be a monster about enforcing table manners! So I guess you could say NOT slurping is a habit I've had since childhood! :lol:

First person that slurps at my table is gettin a roll tossed at em. And i pronounce ramen like raymund. I paid my nickel for the package and Ill call it cheap food for all I care!

:ph34r: