Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

PHatmass CAFE!! OPen for thanksgiving & holidays


Recommended Posts

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

Whos got the paper hot sauce? Tina quit being so lazy! You betta wash and keep a happy face. None of the long "Im a slave faces". Am I right Flower?

haha your right.

i finished the dishes right now. <_<:angry::rolleyes:

thats the last time i do thanksgiving dishes...it was neverending......the pile was bigger than mt. everest and i can't believe how many spoons, forks we used all in one day!

she still hasn't done her part yet. :P and im gonna tell on her.

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

leftovers anyone?

:lol: :D :P

Posted

Funny, we celebrated Thanksgiving dinner in a kitchen full of roosters...

(My mom has roosters around the kitchen)

Posted

haha your right.

i finished the dishes right now. <_<:angry::rolleyes:

thats the last time i do thanksgiving dishes...it was neverending......the pile was bigger than mt. everest and i can't believe how many spoons, forks we used all in one day!

she still hasn't done her part yet. :P and im gonna tell on her.

Big Ol Snitch!

Posted

Anybody have any menudo. I am so hung over! I shouldnt of had those last few tecates!

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

Anybody have any menudo. I am so hung over! I shouldnt of had those last few tecates!

;) yum..menudo.

i need to get my mom to make some.

it is menudo season ya know........

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

so who ate the most this thanksgiving??

:unsure:

and i do think dressing should be made more than just at thanksgiving and christmas.

:unsure:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...