Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

1 more District Manager needed and a whole heap of Street Promoting Volunteers!!!!!

Posted

I holla'd at cha Bamboo. California in the house.

Posted

5 it is!!!!! Fresh!!! Are you all available this evening? Do you all have aim or something like that? we can chat altogether online at some point this evening if it's possible. If not I can send out an e-mail for what we've been up to.

EVERYONE ELSE!!! We need Street TEAM Members!!! So holla back and e-mail me at music@phatmass.com!!!!!!

Posted

5 it is!!!!! Fresh!!! Are you all available this evening? Do you all have aim or something like that? we can chat altogether online at some point this evening if it's possible. If not I can send out an e-mail for what we've been up to.

EVERYONE ELSE!!! We need Street TEAM Members!!! So holla back and e-mail me at music@phatmass.com!!!!!!

I got MSN

Holy_PaladinD@Hotmail.com

What's the name of the street team? "Phatmass Street Team" right?

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

5 it is!!!!! Fresh!!! Are you all available this evening? Do you all have aim or something like that? we can chat altogether online at some point this evening if it's possible. If not I can send out an e-mail for what we've been up to.

we can try yahoo chatroom. everyone has that and should be alreayd approved.

up to you. we all have one messenger or another. :D

Posted

I got MSN

Holy_PaladinD@Hotmail.com

What's the name of the street team? "Phatmass Street Team" right?

PHATMASS Street Team It IS!!!!!!!!!

Of course we can also be more refined and call ourselves Phatmass Promotions and Media Relations Department, for those not so laid back people we contact.

Posted

we can try yahoo chatroom. everyone has that and should be alreayd approved.

up to you. we all have one messenger or another. :D

OK...someone pick a time then. And say whether it's CST EST or whatever that stuff is just because it seems like we're all spread out.

Posted

Why not... 6pm EST?

Posted

Hey, why can't I join? <_<

Posted

Hey, why can't I join? <_<

What do you mean? Everyone is invited!

Posted (edited)

Why not... 6pm EST?

Is 6pm est ok for everyone then? If not...we'll go with 6 and I can set up another meeting another time.

Edited by Bamboo
Posted

If you have Yahoo Messenger...

bamboophatmass@yahoo.com

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PMpr/

Street Teamers!!!!! Join and get updates! Let's get Phatmass out there!!!!

if you have ppl's yahoo ids to the ppl who signed up for the ST you can invite them to the group. too.

check it out.

i do that at the phatmass group also.

:) im waiting to get approved.

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

Is 6pm est ok for everyone then? If not...we'll go with 6 and I can set up another meeting another time.

6pm est?

thats okay...but im in central...

does that mean its at 5? or 7?

ugh!

dumb time zones confuse me....

:blink:

help?

Posted

5pm CST. Sorry guys, I was 16 mins late.

I'm in Yahoo right now.

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

haha im heading over there.

i always have to make a big entrance anyways!

LOL

:P just kidding

Posted

Is anyone else having problems logging in to either of the chats?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...