homeschoolmom Posted September 16, 2005 Posted September 16, 2005 [quote name='Totus Tuus' date='Sep 16 2005, 05:47 PM']Chilly?! Was that sarcasm? [right][snapback]726261[/snapback][/right] [/quote] --"no..."
homeschoolmom Posted September 16, 2005 Posted September 16, 2005 [quote name='Sojourner' date='Sep 16 2005, 05:05 PM']I actually almost fell off my chair laughing. I think that may be the funniest thing you've ever written, Lester! [right][snapback]726211[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Thank you all... it's been lovely... my work here is done...
Totus Tuus Posted September 17, 2005 Posted September 17, 2005 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Sep 16 2005, 05:57 PM'] --"no..." [right][snapback]726268[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Sorry... I live down in Texas and it's still full-fledged summer here.
Cam42 Posted September 17, 2005 Posted September 17, 2005 [quote name='Carrie' date='Sep 16 2005, 04:59 PM']Oooohhhhh. Can Cam compete? : [right][snapback]726097[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Nope.....I have never been able to compete with hot stuff.....I am along for the ride....he is so dope.
popestpiusx Posted September 17, 2005 Posted September 17, 2005 [quote name='the_rev' date='Sep 16 2005, 06:14 PM']Isn't Msr. Schuler the founder of the Institue of Christ the king [right][snapback]726222[/snapback][/right] [/quote] No. That's Msr. Wach.
Cam42 Posted September 17, 2005 Posted September 17, 2005 [quote name='the_rev' date='Sep 16 2005, 06:14 PM']Isn't Msr. Schuler the founder of the Institue of Christ the king [right][snapback]726222[/snapback][/right] [/quote] No, he is not the founder of the Institute of Christ the King. He is the pastor emeritus of St. Agnes, St. Paul and my mentor. [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v672/camilam42/schuler.jpg[/img] My hero and mentor. You will NOT find a better priest.
Cam42 Posted September 17, 2005 Posted September 17, 2005 Hey Carrie....how about a picture? Everyone knows what I look like, now how abouts you?
popestpiusx Posted September 17, 2005 Posted September 17, 2005 [quote name='Cam42' date='Sep 16 2005, 10:25 PM'] You will NOT find a better priest. [right][snapback]726430[/snapback][/right] [/quote] While perhaps (or certainly) an exagerated statement, I tend to agree with Cam that the good Msgr. is truely a great priest.
Jaime Posted September 17, 2005 Author Posted September 17, 2005 [quote name='popestpiusx' date='Sep 16 2005, 10:29 PM']While perhaps (or certainly) an exagerated statement, I tend to agree with Cam that the good Msgr. is truely a great priest. [right][snapback]726547[/snapback][/right] [/quote] No Phighting words on my thread mister!!! This wedding is a happy occasion!!
homeschoolmom Posted September 17, 2005 Posted September 17, 2005 [quote name='hot stuff' date='Sep 16 2005, 10:37 PM']No Phighting words on my thread mister!!! This wedding is a happy occasion!! [right][snapback]726569[/snapback][/right] [/quote]
Jaime Posted September 17, 2005 Author Posted September 17, 2005 Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who..
popestpiusx Posted September 17, 2005 Posted September 17, 2005 [quote name='hot stuff' date='Sep 17 2005, 12:18 AM']Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who.. [right][snapback]726657[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I was agreeing.
homeschoolmom Posted September 17, 2005 Posted September 17, 2005 [quote name='hot stuff' date='Sep 16 2005, 11:18 PM']Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who.. [right][snapback]726657[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I love Monty Python weddings.
missionseeker Posted September 17, 2005 Posted September 17, 2005 I've never seen a Monty python wedding only deaths well maybe not deaths but fatal woundings oh, wait, it looks like they might pull through
homeschoolmom Posted September 17, 2005 Posted September 17, 2005 [quote name='hot stuff' date='Sep 16 2005, 11:38 PM']I just want to.... Sing [right][snapback]726676[/snapback][/right] [/quote] STOP!!! STOP!!!
missionseeker Posted September 17, 2005 Posted September 17, 2005 (edited) [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Sep 17 2005, 12:38 AM']There's a wedding in "Holy Grail" [right][snapback]726675[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Oh yea,I haven't seen it in a long time but doesn't something happen to call it off? I don't like those curtains Edited September 17, 2005 by missionseeker
homeschoolmom Posted September 17, 2005 Posted September 17, 2005 [quote name='missionseeker' date='Sep 16 2005, 11:44 PM']Oh yea,I haven't seen it in a long time but doesn't something happen to call it off? [right][snapback]726681[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Um, yeah... there's a mass slaughter of the bridal party and guests...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now