Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

People really love gates of hell. That's cool

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

how amesome just!!

we're soo proud of you!!

that song is so amesome!!!

GReat job!! and CONGRATS!!!

:D :D :D

Posted

People really love gates of hell. That's cool

Sorry to say, but I don't think it's that great... -_-;

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

Sorry to say, but I don't think it's that great...

:P:P:P i think your in the minority. ;):)

:lol: and the majority always wins. :D :D :D

:blink: you will not believe how many peeps love that song!!!! :)

its da bomb. B)

mcjust has mad skillz. the whole phatmass crew does.

for reals.

:D :D :) :)

Posted

That's a stupid song bro. (stupid as in cool)

Posted

:P:P:P i think your in the minority. ;):)

:lol: and the majority always wins. :D :D :D

Whatever...

Posted

Whatever...

well, you can always remember:

white people are the majority.

and filipinos are way down the list.

i mean hey, most us us are democrats

Posted

well everyones got a certain style they like. nikkan_hanil . I dont expect everyone to love it, plus it's the message that's more important.

Posted

hey just i think its tight, but i dont know if u remeber me askin for a slow beat like sadness? But if u do how is that comming. if u dont remeber thats alright neway

Posted

Majority...? Minority....?

Hey in like 2020 hispanics will be the majority in Texas B)

It is cool to be hispanic.....

Oh yea Big props Just on your hit single!!!!! :D

Posted

I like Gates of Hell...

MC Just is cool. We shared a blow up mattress together. B)

Posted

well everyones got a certain style they like. nikkan_hanil . I dont expect everyone to love it, plus it's the message that's more  important.

I still say we hang em just. Ok. who else is down?

Posted

  Hey in like 2020 hispanics will be the majority in Texas  B)

  It is cool to be hispanic.....

yeah you're right.

im gonna get a tan and try to blend in.

i love texas

Posted

don't forget to eat like us....lots of refried beans....wait, we don't want you to backfire........

The Gates of Hell has an amesome message. A totally CATHOLIC message! I LOVE my Massmatics CD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

me and tina are hispanic. and other phatmassers like Foundsheep. and all mi raza! LOL

right now we a minority.

but like sammy blaze said so well. we'll soon be the biggest minority.

making us the majority.

yes. im brown. and proud.

:D B)

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

what about me foolia.

i got ya!

;)

Posted

:lol:

what about sort-of hispanics?? :unsure:

CatholicAndFanatical
Posted

Yo Just Disregard your email lol didnt know you knew. I just received the email myself.

Dude, Whoever doesnt like that song obviously has no sense of style. Just, I love your 'In Your Face' approach, out of all the songs ive heard, only yours has the word Catholic, Rosary, Mary in it all the time Definitly a true Catholic Song..I blair it in my home and car, if you want people to know your Catholic..play an MC Just Song, they'll find out in like 3 seconds of the song.

Proud of ya bro, good job on the top 30, if you didnt know they were playing another of your songs, well you do now..sorry to hammer you with that email I was kinda excited.

Peace

CatholicAndFanatical

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...