Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Nintendo Redesigns Game Controller


Recommended Posts

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

[quote name='littleflower+JMJ' date='Sep 17 2005, 04:03 PM']LOL sean's talking about the old school stuff

thast what the games use to say and alot of the times they didnt make sense lol
[right][snapback]727315[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Thank you flowery. :cool:

Posted

[quote name='Lounge Daddy' date='Sep 20 2005, 10:07 PM']right?    --- its the nintendo or Xbox....
the playstation is grounded
death to playstation!  :ninja:

bwaaa hahaa
[right][snapback]732191[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
yeah Nintendo has the classics and Xbox has Halo.
PS has nothing when it comes to originals.

Posted

[quote name='Lounge Daddy' date='Sep 20 2005, 11:07 PM']right?    --- its the nintendo or Xbox....
the playstation is grounded
death to playstation!  :ninja:

bwaaa hahaa
[right][snapback]732191[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

You just made a mortal enemy :annoyed:

And PS has Ratchet and Clank, along with Crash :)

Posted

Well, on the plus side, now you can play nintendo and eat food at the same time. ;)

Posted

Whoa! You guys are forgetting that the PS2 is THE system for RPGs. But now Microsoft got the FF creator on their side, with rumors of FFXI being made for the 360!

I'm an Xbox girl, I just put more money down for my 360 today.

I don't know what to think of the Nintendo. Ever since the 64, it seems that they're getting more and more "gimmicky" and appealing to a younger audience. Man, I lose my TV and DVD remote enough! I don't want to have to worry about losing my game controllers too!

Posted

The new generation of consoles look more elegant and futuristic. The neat thing about this, you won't have to worry about hiding your ugly, brightly colored, plastic box somewhere; it'll actually look nice in most rooms.

But I'm not much of a console gamer anymore, I rather spend my money upgrading or building PCs. Not to mention, there's a [b]ton[/b] of original and worthwhile titles that have been released, and those which will be released really soon.

PC > Owns all.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...