i'm at PhatMAss!!

and no one's around

no one is here

i'm all alone

to spread holiday cheer

to myself.

amen.

YAY! ALLELEIUIA!

the president has finally kicked all the invaders out. i am no longer simply president of Creepy ALiens, i hereby claim this Open Mic in the name of the United States of Creepy Aliens of Phatmass, the USCAP.

EcceNovaFacioOmni

You're a man without a country my friend.

BTW I got banned from a board for doing that once. Took me over a year to get unbanned. Long story... <_<

Al, we all know all your posts are posts sayiong you're about to get mortre posts... :blink::blink::blink:

Dust knows u and he'll never put u in the top posters list because all ur posts arre the same...u just wanna get posts....hehe, i'm enjoying talking like this to the prez... :D :D :D

oh, and by the way, just kidding!! :P:P:P :P

:lol: :lol::lol::lol:

B) c

well of course i know i'll never be in the top posters, only ppl who pay dUST off like Flowery get to be there. i don't believe she really has that many posts. if you wanna prove me wrong, why not count em yourself? you gotta read every single one of em, cuz dUST would be clever to hide his bribed mischeif.

if any1 can honestly count through all of her posts and tell me she has that many, i'll believe it. until then, i shout CONSPIRACY!!!!! and then run and hide from the black vans.

also, thedude, MCJUST showed us all that dust is powerless against us. I can just be suisyolA!! :lol::lol::lol:;):P B)

littleflower+JMJ

excuse me al but this talk about me paying dUSt has GOT to stop.. *sniff* :(:(:( how dare you think such a thing? why would i do that? i don't even have enough money to pay him anything!! LOLOLOL

i have that many posts cuz i have been here at phatmass wayyyyy longer than you have young man!

in fact its cuz i have been here at phatmass for over 2.5 years now!! hahah thats alot longer than you mister!!

so please. be nice. and quit being a hater.

:P :D :lol: :D :D :lol::P:P B) B) :):):lol::lol: :lol:

littleflower+JMJ

if i'm not right, how come those black vans keep followin me around?  :unsure:  :ph34r:

keep it up boy. theres plenty more where that came from!!

mwhahaahahahahaaa

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

*gulp*

this is turning into a power - struggle.....will the queen triumph or the prez....nobody knows.... :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

don't forget, i'm not just a president

i'm a dictator and an emporer too!! MWAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

~President of the USCAP and the USOMP B)

littleflower+JMJ

OH and your welcome al.

if it wasnt for me fighting with you you will not be getting any posts.

therefore half of all your posts are mine. since i gave them to you.

heheheeheh

yes. the truth hurts.

but its the truth.

:lol: