Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Am i arrogant?  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I AM STILL THE BEST THING THAT HAPPEND TO PHATMASS :lol_pound:

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

Uuuuuhhh.....

uhhhhhhh....


uhh...............


YEAH, MATT!!!!!! ^_^ :wacko: :thumbsup: :rolling: :dancer2: :0)

*lil girl 4 jesus*
Posted

uhhhh.
no.
dude, thats me u r thinkning of,
:D: :D: :D:

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

I was being sarcastic.... :bluesbrother:

Posted

yeah but I STILL AM THE BEST THING THAT HAS HAPPEND TO PHATMASS :woot:age:woot:age:woot:age:woot:age

Posted
[color=330000]I beg to differ
[/color]
Smile_Jesus_loves_you
Posted

[quote name='*lil girl 4 jesus*' date='Sep 19 2005, 12:38 PM']ROFL!!!!!!!
[right][snapback]729960[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

What does this mean????????????

Posted
[color=330000]Rolling on the floor laughing
[/color]
Posted

I AM THE BEST THING THAT HAS HAPPEND TO PHATMASS
beside GOD :woot: age :woot: age :woot: age :woot: age

Posted

[quote name='sidemunch88' date='Sep 22 2005, 10:11 PM']I AM THE BEST THING THAT HAS HAPPEND TO PHATMASS
beside GOD :woot: age :woot: age :woot: age :woot: age
[right][snapback]734800[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

[color=red][font="Geneva"]NO!![/color][/font] :maddest: :maddest:


I AM!

Posted

[quote name='fisher_man' date='Sep 23 2005, 11:33 AM'][color=red][font="Geneva"]NO!![/color][/font] :maddest:  :maddest:
I AM!
[right][snapback]735300[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
UM NO I AM
I AM THE BEST THING THAT HAS HAPPEND TO PHATMASS
every one tries to steal my ideas :woot:

Posted

You always steal my ideas and you know it :yahoo:

Posted

um no tum it is the other way around sorry see i told you every one tries to steal my ideas
:ohno:

Posted

you are wrong of course :yahoo:

Posted

see tum there you go again trying to steal my ideal

Posted

you stole my idea of telling others they stole my ideas :yahoo:

Posted

waht ever you smell and you know it

Posted

I can't vote, I don't know Tom well enough.

Posted

Then vote on what you know :yahoo:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...