Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Guessing poll


Do you think I have a Southern Accent?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

dude you have no idea of what you speak. ohio is southern. alabama is deep south. if you just walk through alabama you have an accent cause its so think :lol:

Posted

Ohians were at my old church they sound funny but not southern :P:

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

I sound funny but I'm from Minnesota...

:rolleyes:

Posted

My aunt lives in minnesota and if you talk like her then yes you do sound funny

My mom has recently gotten where she talks on the phone with a s accent which is weird cuz well it's just weird

Posted

My aunt lives in minnesota and if you talk like her then yes you do sound funny

My mom has recently gotten where she talks on the phone with a s accent which is weird cuz well it's just weird

Posted

sorry

Posted

[quote name='missionseeker' date='Sep 22 2005, 11:47 PM']Ohians were at my old church they sound funny but not southern  :P:
[right][snapback]734965[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

dude obviously living in the deep south has clouded your judgement :yahoo:

Posted

[quote name='ardillacid' date='Sep 22 2005, 11:45 PM']dude you have no idea of what you speak. ohio is southern. alabama is deep south.  if you just walk through alabama you have an accent cause its so think :lol:
[right][snapback]734962[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
I like :coagulated milk:

Posted

[quote name='ardillacid' date='Sep 23 2005, 01:13 AM']dude obviously living in the deep south has clouded your judgement :yahoo:
[right][snapback]734988[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]


Obviously [b]you[/b] haven't heard very many Southerners speak. But if you had you wouldn't have understood them anyway.

Have you ever heard the phrase If the Lord's willing and The Creek Don't rise?

Posted

m missionspeeker i have heard lots of southerners talk i've been through the deep south and i wouldn't have understood them. no i haven't heard that phrase why? :yahoo:

Posted

[quote name='missionseeker' date='Sep 23 2005, 10:25 PM']Obviously [b]you[/b] haven't heard very many Southerners speak. But if you had you wouldn't have understood them anyway.

Have you ever heard the phrase If the Lord's willing and The Creek Don't rise?
[right][snapback]735974[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
yes i have i whent on a trip to arkasas and people that is all they talked about when the could get there carpy denturs to stop coming out of there mouth

Posted

[quote name='ardillacid' date='Sep 24 2005, 12:19 PM']m missionspeeker i have heard lots of southerners talk i've been through the deep south and i wouldn't have understood them. no i haven't heard  that phrase why? :yahoo:
[right][snapback]736255[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Just wondering. Do you understand the meaning? It's a test if you don't know then you fail Southern Grammar

The second question is the singular, plural, sing.possesive, and pluar possesive forms of Y"ALL

The third is the proper use of the word fixing.


[quote name='sidemunch88' date='Sep 24 2005, 02:47 PM']yes i have i whent on a trip to arkasas and people that is all they talked about when the could get there carpy denturs to stop coming out of there mouth
[right][snapback]736350[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]


Are you being mean? (In asking this, I am giving you the benefit of the doubt)

Posted
[color=330000]Oh Minnesota
[/color]
Posted

OH CANADA I GIVE MY LIFE TO SEE THE MONKEY ON THE :coagulated milk:

Smile_Jesus_loves_you
Posted

Don't know! HEHE i'm almost there.

Posted
[color=330000]I guess Minnesota is cool

But I love the way I talk, so BLAH
[/color]
  • 2 weeks later...
Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

My friends from Nebraska make fun of me all the time.
I love my accent.
I'm proud2B Minnesotan!!!!!!! CCCC :cheers::beer:

Posted

i like minnesota even if it is cold
:cheers: :beer: :rain:

Posted

with no socks :wine:

missionseeker
Posted

I wish it would cool down here. It is soooooooo hot

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...