inDEED Posted September 22, 2005 Posted September 22, 2005 In terms of liberal/conservative views, traditional/charismatic stances, short/tall, geek/cool, etc, etc, etc...
inDEED Posted September 22, 2005 Author Posted September 22, 2005 [quote name='prose' date='Sep 22 2005, 02:26 PM']Ummm... I thought I saw a esorp earlier... [right][snapback]734339[/snapback][/right] [/quote]
franciscanheart Posted September 22, 2005 Posted September 22, 2005 phatty and i are completely opposite physically. well except maybe hair color and wellness of the eyes.
Aloysius Posted September 22, 2005 Posted September 22, 2005 uh... LittleLes? lol Lester is the opposite of everyone! well, at least in terms of reasonable/unreasonable...
philothea Posted September 22, 2005 Posted September 22, 2005 [quote name='Aloysius' date='Sep 22 2005, 04:35 PM']uh... LittleLes? lol Lester is the opposite of everyone! well, at least in terms of reasonable/unreasonable... [right][snapback]734360[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I figured we'd all pick him!
Laudate_Dominum Posted September 22, 2005 Posted September 22, 2005 I'd say Larry (aka, "Truth"), but he hasn't posted in so long I wonder if he still counts as a phatmasser?
prose Posted September 22, 2005 Posted September 22, 2005 [quote name='prose' date='Sep 22 2005, 04:26 PM']Ummm... I thought I saw a esorp earlier... [right][snapback]734339[/snapback][/right] [/quote] esorp... opposite of prose... Okay, wasn't that funny....
sweetpea316 Posted September 22, 2005 Posted September 22, 2005 [quote name='prose' date='Sep 22 2005, 06:13 PM']esorp... opposite of prose... Okay, wasn't that funny.... [right][snapback]734553[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Hahaha... that actually cracked me up! But that's just because my best friend and I have this weird thing where we read things backwards for fun....yea, don't ask...
Aloysius Posted September 22, 2005 Posted September 22, 2005 lol that would've been hilarious if I thought about it long enough to get it! that's one of those critical thinking jokes that catch you off guard
Extra ecclesiam nulla salus Posted September 23, 2005 Posted September 23, 2005 any lifeteener or charasmatic
Ora et Labora Posted September 23, 2005 Posted September 23, 2005 [quote name='Extra ecclesiam nulla salus' date='Sep 22 2005, 07:37 PM']any lifeteener or charasmatic [right][snapback]734650[/snapback][/right] [/quote] diddo!! Hi Sam!! Where have you been?? ~Kristina
Extra ecclesiam nulla salus Posted September 23, 2005 Posted September 23, 2005 (edited) hey! ive been really busy latley with school work and football, and hw. so i am barley ever on. but im trying to be own more how are you doing? Edited September 23, 2005 by Extra ecclesiam nulla salus
Socrates Posted September 23, 2005 Posted September 23, 2005 [quote name='Aloysius' date='Sep 22 2005, 04:35 PM']uh... LittleLes? lol Lester is the opposite of everyone! well, at least in terms of reasonable/unreasonable... [right][snapback]734360[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Ditto that - he'd be my pick, but that wouldn't be very original (and besides, he's gone - Deo Gracias!). I guess I'd have to say Dairygirl.
Ora et Labora Posted September 23, 2005 Posted September 23, 2005 [quote name='Extra ecclesiam nulla salus' date='Sep 22 2005, 07:42 PM']hey! ive been really busy latley with school work and football, and hw. so i am barley ever on. but im trying to be own more how are you doing? [right][snapback]734659[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I'm great! Ya, I am really busy with 10th grade. Biology is...not fun. But literature is really awesome! What subject do you favor this year? What kind of school are you going to? ~Kristina
Extra ecclesiam nulla salus Posted September 23, 2005 Posted September 23, 2005 im taking great. Civilizations which i like but the teacher makes us say BCE instead of BC. I like english too, but i don't like enviornmental science, the teacher is trying to tell me that birth control is the answer to global pollution and population growth! I go to a quaker school
Ora et Labora Posted September 23, 2005 Posted September 23, 2005 Lol! Poor you, just dont listen to them on over populating. Did you know all the people in the world can fit in TX!
Ora et Labora Posted September 23, 2005 Posted September 23, 2005 And China has to hire girls to marry chinese men becaue they ran out of girls!!!
Smile_Jesus_loves_you Posted September 23, 2005 Posted September 23, 2005 [b][u][font="Geneva"][color=red]ME!!![/color][/font][/u][/b] I have no idea
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now