franciscanheart Posted September 23, 2005 Posted September 23, 2005 Okay... so we know who is the complete opposite but who is your twin, your twinky, your long lost sis or bro? You know he/she is out there. 'Fess up! :
Ora et Labora Posted September 23, 2005 Posted September 23, 2005 Mark (geetareplayer) and I are pretty similar.... Oh, and Sam when it comes to age and the way we like the Mass ect...
Nicole8223 Posted September 23, 2005 Posted September 23, 2005 I think hot stuff is my long-lost big brother. His sense of humor would fit so perfectly into my family! And he's just cool anyway!
Carrie Posted September 23, 2005 Posted September 23, 2005 [quote name='Sojourner' date='Sep 23 2005, 02:29 PM']Carrie and I are twinkies. [right][snapback]735364[/snapback][/right] [/quote] *nods in agreement*
Sojourner Posted September 23, 2005 Posted September 23, 2005 [quote name='Carrie' date='Sep 23 2005, 12:46 PM']*nods in agreement* [right][snapback]735384[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Did you ever buy the world's cutest shirt? I went in yesterday and exchanged for the purple one.
Carrie Posted September 23, 2005 Posted September 23, 2005 I haven't gone back yet. I have shopping on the agenda for tomorrow, so if they've got it, it's mine. Yay for shopping!
Sojourner Posted September 23, 2005 Posted September 23, 2005 [quote name='Carrie' date='Sep 23 2005, 12:58 PM']I haven't gone back yet. I have shopping on the agenda for tomorrow, so if they've got it, it's mine. Yay for shopping! [right][snapback]735397[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Woo hoo shopping! If you get it, let's wear it on Wednesday.
Carrie Posted September 23, 2005 Posted September 23, 2005 [quote name='Sojourner' date='Sep 23 2005, 03:01 PM']Woo hoo shopping! If you get it, let's wear it on Wednesday. [right][snapback]735404[/snapback][/right] [/quote] : This is going to be a hoot...knowing we're wearing the same shirt!
Sojourner Posted September 23, 2005 Posted September 23, 2005 [quote name='Carrie' date='Sep 23 2005, 01:04 PM']: This is going to be a hoot...knowing we're wearing the same shirt! [right][snapback]735410[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Yes. We should post pictures of our twinkieness, only wear masks so you don't reveal your secret identity to Cam.
theculturewarrior Posted September 23, 2005 Posted September 23, 2005 [quote name='T-Bone' date='Sep 23 2005, 12:31 PM']TCW!!! [right][snapback]735368[/snapback][/right] [/quote] :
Carrie Posted September 23, 2005 Posted September 23, 2005 [quote name='Sojourner' date='Sep 23 2005, 03:06 PM']Yes. We should post pictures of our twinkieness, only wear masks so you don't reveal your secret identity to Cam. [right][snapback]735413[/snapback][/right] [/quote] We can photoshop them to make it look like we're standing together. Its Halloween time soon....I can find a mask. Such effort to tease Cam about what I look like. I love it.
Sojourner Posted September 23, 2005 Posted September 23, 2005 [quote name='Carrie' date='Sep 23 2005, 01:10 PM']We can photoshop them to make it look like we're standing together. Its Halloween time soon....I can find a mask. Such effort to tease Cam about what I look like. I love it. [right][snapback]735421[/snapback][/right] [/quote] My friend has a FABULOUS mardis gras mask. I'll take a pic at her house that night.
Carrie Posted September 23, 2005 Posted September 23, 2005 [quote name='Sojourner' date='Sep 23 2005, 03:11 PM']My friend has a FABULOUS mardis gras mask. I'll take a pic at her house that night. [right][snapback]735424[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Or we could always be Ashley and MaryKate.
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted September 23, 2005 Posted September 23, 2005 I think flowery had made a mention of how similar we were... but it is hard to think I have a twin somewhere on these here boards...
Carrie Posted September 23, 2005 Posted September 23, 2005 [quote name='FutureNunJMJ' date='Sep 23 2005, 03:13 PM']I think flowery had made a mention of how similar we were... but it is hard to think I have a twin somewhere on these here boards... [right][snapback]735428[/snapback][/right] [/quote] *twilight zone music* Your twin is out there.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now