An Old School Catholic Message Board

Conspiracy?

Lil Red

Is there a conspiracy against Lil Red?  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

it's all in your head; the little green men planted that idea in your mind in order to control it.

Jsut relax and everything will work out fine.

little freak! (j\k)

i just feel really disconnected from everyone on the phorum lately, even when i post and try to talk to peeps. so i'm thinking it's a conspiracy. :detective:

[quote name='Lil Red' date='Sep 30 2005, 01:17 PM']i just feel really disconnected from everyone on the phorum lately, even when i post and try to talk to peeps. so i'm thinking it's a conspiracy.  :detective:
[right][snapback]742114[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Girl, you're nuts! We love you!!!

[quote name='Lil Red' date='Sep 30 2005, 02:19 PM']so you are saying that i'm a paranoid freak? :unsure:
[right][snapback]742164[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Paranoid...yes.

Freak....no.

Loveable...absolutely! :love:

[quote name='Lil Red' date='Sep 30 2005, 11:17 AM']i just feel really disconnected from everyone on the phorum lately, even when i post and try to talk to peeps. so i'm thinking it's a conspiracy.  :detective:
[/quote]

Don't beat yourself up or else I will. :boxer:

You're obviously suffering from a temporary dillusional insanity centered around the internet's dispersonnal message medium coupled with the fact that you miss endulging in ice-cream and other fruits.

Don't worry about it. See your nearest friend, have 3 hugs and pm me in the morning.

[quote name='Lil Red' date='Sep 30 2005, 11:17 AM']i just feel really disconnected from everyone on the phorum lately, even when i post and try to talk to peeps. so i'm thinking it's a conspiracy.  :detective:
[/quote]

on a side note: I know how you feel. I get that way sometimes too. There's three possible conclusions that I've come up with:

1. It's purely circumstance, in which case all you can do is persevere.

2. It is a conspiracy. The best thing to do is not to dwell on it, and to redouble your efforts to be charitable.

3. (This is the scary one.) It's you. You're being irrational and making yourself feel paranoid. In that case, best thing to do is focus on something else.

[quote name='Carrie' date='Sep 30 2005, 12:17 PM']Paranoid...yes.
Freak....no.
Loveable...absolutely!  :love:[right][snapback]742213[/snapback][/right][/quote]

girl, you always say the right thing! :love:

[quote name='Old_Joe' date='Sep 30 2005, 10:08 PM']on a side note:  I know how you feel.  I get that way sometimes too.  There's three possible conclusions that I've come up with:

1. It's purely circumstance, in which case all you can do is persevere.

2. It is a conspiracy.  The best thing to do is not to dwell on it, and to redouble your efforts to be charitable.

3. (This is the scary one.)  It's you.  You're being irrational and making yourself feel paranoid.  In that case, best thing to do is focus on something else.[right][snapback]742769[/snapback][/right][/quote]

you're right. it's a good thing work is getting busier, i can focus on that.

[quote name='Lil Red' date='Oct 3 2005, 12:28 PM']you're right. it's a good thing work is getting busier, i can focus on that.
[right][snapback]744571[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Same here. I've been working so much that I've put in overtime last week.