PadrePioOfPietrelcino Posted October 6, 2005 Posted October 6, 2005 I wasn't feeling very good today , so I didn't go to School or Work , instead I've been sitting on the computer sipping tea , eating birdie soup and drinking OJ, going through the Phorum for eight hours. That a pretty long time.
PadrePioOfPietrelcino Posted October 6, 2005 Author Posted October 6, 2005 looks like I posted twice on accident
RemnantRules Posted October 6, 2005 Posted October 6, 2005 I think when we had a "special" guest that one night and we stayed up all nite praying...I was on pretty long that evening/night/morning
Thy Geekdom Come Posted October 6, 2005 Posted October 6, 2005 [quote name='RemnantRules' date='Oct 5 2005, 08:59 PM']I think when we had a "special" guest that one night and we stayed up all nite praying...I was on pretty long that evening/night/morning [right][snapback]747751[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Yeah...he was scary.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted October 6, 2005 Posted October 6, 2005 [quote name='Christie_M' date='Oct 5 2005, 09:02 PM']hehe, when was this? [right][snapback]747762[/snapback][/right] [/quote] It's happened a couple times, but this one particular guy was a satanist who came on and was causing trouble. There were a few people who stayed up all night to hold a prayer vigil and report all the incidents.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted October 6, 2005 Posted October 6, 2005 [quote name='Christie_M' date='Oct 5 2005, 09:13 PM'] wow. what did the modorators do? [right][snapback]747775[/snapback][/right] [/quote] They weren't around. Cmom came on in the morning and blasted the posts out of here. It was a long night. Luckily, Jennie stayed up, too. :
Colleen Posted October 6, 2005 Posted October 6, 2005 [quote name='RemnantRules' date='Oct 5 2005, 07:59 PM']I think when we had a "special" guest that one night and we stayed up all nite praying...I was on pretty long that evening/night/morning [right][snapback]747751[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Yeah, I stayed up till 8 am that day on Phatmass. And you, Raphael, StColette, qfnol31, and some other people did, too. That guy wasn't cool. But in some ways it was cool. That night was one of the first times I talked to qfnol31.
Colleen Posted October 6, 2005 Posted October 6, 2005 [quote name='Christie_M' date='Oct 5 2005, 08:17 PM']did he come back? [right][snapback]747785[/snapback][/right] [/quote] No. [quote name='Christie_M' date='Oct 5 2005, 09:07 PM']is that good? [right][snapback]747847[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Yes.
sweetpea316 Posted October 6, 2005 Posted October 6, 2005 [quote name='Colleen' date='Oct 5 2005, 10:20 PM']Yes. [right][snapback]747901[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Awww
philothea Posted October 6, 2005 Posted October 6, 2005 In a slightly related comment... Dangit, Christie! I have pretty much spent the entire day sitting at the computer, and I've posted every thing I could think of. And you totally outdid me for posts today. I'm such a wuss. I need to type faster or something!
PadrePioOfPietrelcino Posted October 6, 2005 Author Posted October 6, 2005 Well I ended up making it an 11 hour PM day goodnight
Thy Geekdom Come Posted October 6, 2005 Posted October 6, 2005 [quote name='Colleen' date='Oct 5 2005, 10:03 PM']But in some ways it was cool. That night was one of the first times I talked to qfnol31. [right][snapback]747840[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Can you feel the ? I know I can. : Yeah, that was also one of the nights that I gained a lot of respect and love for Jennie. Hard to see anyone as anything less than a Christian soldier worthy of deep admiration when she stays up all night praying and posting for some poor lost soul. God had His own plans that night.
zabbazooey Posted October 6, 2005 Posted October 6, 2005 Aww you're so sweet Micah!!!! My longest day...............was very long I don't keep track of hours I was #1 like 5 days in a row
Totus Tuus Posted October 6, 2005 Posted October 6, 2005 probably this morning. I've been on for like two hours and I feel awful.
Dudette Posted October 6, 2005 Posted October 6, 2005 I've been on the computer since about 6:15 this morning with a few breaks....and right now it's 12:15
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now