Ora et Labora Posted October 10, 2005 Posted October 10, 2005 BOOYA!!!! WATCH OUT CARDINALS, THE ASTROS ARE COMIN' THROUGH!!!! ~Kristina
sidemunch88 Posted October 10, 2005 Posted October 10, 2005 NMO I REALLY IS NOT :coagulated milk: IT IS WHATS FOR DINNER
sidemunch88 Posted October 10, 2005 Posted October 10, 2005 NMO I REALLY IS NOT :coagulated milk: IT IS WHATS FOR DINNER
Ora et Labora Posted October 10, 2005 Author Posted October 10, 2005 what is it with u and coagulated milk?!
sidemunch88 Posted October 10, 2005 Posted October 10, 2005 waht is it whith astros (they ) :coagulated milk: IT IS WHATS FOR DINNER :coagulated milk: IT IS WHATS FOR DINNER
Ora et Labora Posted October 10, 2005 Author Posted October 10, 2005 what??!! how old are you?? ive been trying to ask you that! but i cant keep up with your posts...lol!
sidemunch88 Posted October 10, 2005 Posted October 10, 2005 I AM 17 :coagulated milk: IT IS WHATS FOR DINNER
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted October 10, 2005 Posted October 10, 2005 Hm...I'm more of a Twins fan myself.
Ora et Labora Posted October 10, 2005 Author Posted October 10, 2005 AH! Finally! haha Well, I'm 15. Nice ta meet ya!!! ~Kristina
Ora et Labora Posted October 10, 2005 Author Posted October 10, 2005 Geez, dude, you must have alot of comp's at your house or something...lol! Whats twins? Where are they from?
shortysportychick Posted October 10, 2005 Posted October 10, 2005 after 18 innings we finally pulled through!!!! yeah!!! go stros!!!!
Ora et Labora Posted October 10, 2005 Author Posted October 10, 2005 i know caroline!! haha awesome, isnt it?? it was a tense game, though!
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted October 11, 2005 Posted October 11, 2005 [quote name='Ora et Labora' date='Oct 10 2005, 04:34 PM']Geez, dude, you must have alot of comp's at your house or something...lol! Whats twins? Where are they from? [right][snapback]753236[/snapback][/right] [/quote] No, I mean the Minnesota Twins. I live in Minnesota and I love the Twins...even though they didn't do so hot this year.
Ora et Labora Posted October 11, 2005 Author Posted October 11, 2005 No, I wasnt talking to you when I said that about the comps! haha!
sidemunch88 Posted October 11, 2005 Posted October 11, 2005 yeah we have three in our house so GO :coagulated milk:
Ora et Labora Posted October 11, 2005 Author Posted October 11, 2005 oh, kool. we have onw plus 2 laptops.
Ora et Labora Posted October 11, 2005 Author Posted October 11, 2005 my texan friends are PROS at this subject and i want them to come in and teach all of you to respect the BEST TEAM EVER!!!! hahaha
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now