Kiddkapps Posted December 3, 2003 Author Posted December 3, 2003 yup. AND it tastes like liquified Vick's rub and melted pine needles...You can feel it burn all the waaaaay down. but it works. It really really does.
foundsheep Posted December 3, 2003 Posted December 3, 2003 I prefer a shot of brandy with honey and lemon.
megrc Posted December 3, 2003 Posted December 3, 2003 I have never heard of this stuff!!!! I don't think I'll be trying it anytime soon.
Kiddkapps Posted December 3, 2003 Author Posted December 3, 2003 OH but it's so good. It works and then you're good to go. Just look at some of their satisfied customers!!!!!
nikkan_hanil Posted December 4, 2003 Posted December 4, 2003 Haha! Yo, speaking of cough medicines, I was at Eckerd's once and I saw a cough syrup called "666 Cold". :blink:
Kiddkapps Posted December 4, 2003 Author Posted December 4, 2003 Haha! Yo, speaking of cough medicines, I was at Eckerd's once and I saw a cough syrup called "666 Cold". :huh:
morostheos Posted December 4, 2003 Posted December 4, 2003 Zinc cough drops. Clinically proven (and published in a medical journal) to shorten the severity and length of the common cold AND they don't taste horrible. :D
Kiddkapps Posted December 4, 2003 Author Posted December 4, 2003 I make a pot of sassafras tea. sassafras? what's that?
BLAZEr Posted December 4, 2003 Posted December 4, 2003 huh huh huh . . .I like sassafrass . . . because it has TWO asses in it! Twice the ass twice the fun! Oh, and isn't Buckley's Motto something like "It tastes horrible, like medicine should."
cmotherofpirl Posted December 4, 2003 Posted December 4, 2003 sassafras? what's that? Tea extract made from roots of the sassafras tree. Equal in efficacy to Robotussin, in fact you should not drink the tea and use any cough syrup simultaneously. Comes in a liquid extract you pour into hot water, add honey or sugar to taste and enjoy. It's sold in our local Giant Eagle grocery. I usally buy a bottle every shopping trip.
willguy Posted December 4, 2003 Posted December 4, 2003 Tea extract made from roots of the sassafras tree. Equal in efficacy to Robotussin, in fact you should not drink the tea and use any cough syrup simultaneously. Comes in a liquid extract you pour into hot water, add honey or sugar to taste and enjoy. It's sold in our local Giant Eagle grocery. I usally buy a bottle every shopping trip. yep, and if you prepare it right and you carbonate it, you get root beer. (yet another random fact brought to you by the Boy Scouts of America).
~runnergurl~ Posted December 27, 2003 Posted December 27, 2003 Ew ew gross sick nasty. Where can ya get it??
Kiddkapps Posted December 27, 2003 Author Posted December 27, 2003 Ew ew gross sick nasty. Where can ya get it?? Canada I believe...Shhhh...no canuck jokes please. You gotta check out their website. You know when a company makes fun of their products taste then it means something baaaaaaad.
~runnergurl~ Posted December 27, 2003 Posted December 27, 2003 You know when a company makes fun of their products taste then it means something baaaaaaad. True...wull now I wanna order one or something just to see...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now