Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Which design would you rather have?  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

GodsThespianChic
Posted

Chopper PM...that's amesome and I love it!! Definately that one!!

Posted

lol

Two people think I have a g-ride.

Posted

whats the biggest size dust?

Spiritual_Arsonist
Posted

Hmm. Tough choice. both are cool. I'd go for the CHOPPERS.

Good job DUST!

Posted

Both designs are tight, why don't you combine both designs...lol

I'm still waiting for a Phatmass Catholic throwback cap.... <_<:P

~S.

Posted

ya, when are you gonna put the caps back up? My buddy thatbrownguy bought one at NCYC, but I didn't have enough money to. So what's up!

Posted

I like both, but I think the West Coast Chopper thing has been played out. I know that a lot of my friends have shirts that look like that and everybody just assumes they are WCC shirts.

Posted

The West Coast Chopper look-alike "PHATMASS CATHOLIC" Design!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B)

Posted

I like both, but I think the West Coast Chopper thing has been played out.  I know that a lot of my friends have shirts that look like that and everybody just assumes they are WCC shirts.

It's probably played out in some circles, but overall, I think people are unfamiliar with it (as evidenced by the response on this board).

I like it because it says CATHOLIC boldly across the cross. It'll leave no doubts about your faith--perfect for those multi-denominational events.

Also--like I said before--the cross belongs to the Church, not a southern California motorcycle club.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...