Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Zed or Zee?  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

We all know what the correct saying is. ;)

:ninja:












































ZED WILL RULE ALL THE WAY!!! :bow: :smokey:

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

ZZ Top?

I have no idea what you're talking about...Zee or Zed? :huh: :idontknow:

Posted

Which way do you pronounce the letter "Z"?

Posted

Zed Zed Top just isnt right

ZEEEEEEEEEEEE

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

so is this the letter of the day? :detective:

Posted

zee sounds like c. Ridiculous.

no, I thought of it while I listened to Mr. A-Z "Geek in Pink"

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

I have NEVER heard it pronounced Zed.

Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='Oct 13 2005, 07:50 PM']I have NEVER heard it pronounced Zed.
[right][snapback]757601[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:lol:

Yeah, those silly Brits, Canadians, and Australians! (Probably South Africans too..)

It took me years of listening to BBC shows before I figured out what "zed" was.

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='philothea' date='Oct 13 2005, 09:18 PM']:lol:

Yeah, those silly Brits, Canadians, and Australians!  (Probably South Africans too..)

It took me years of listening to BBC shows before I figured out what "zed" was.
[right][snapback]757634[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
The only thing I can think of is Rip Torn's character in Men in Black...they called him Zed...but I always wondered why the others were all letters and he wasn't...

Posted

Zed is the French prouniciation.

Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='Oct 13 2005, 09:50 PM']I have NEVER heard it pronounced Zed.
[right][snapback]757601[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]


:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

:mellow:



Wow you need to get out more. lol!!

Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='Oct 13 2005, 08:20 PM']The only thing I can think of is Rip Torn's character in Men in Black...they called him Zed...but I always wondered why the others were all letters and he wasn't...
[right][snapback]757637[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:


I am a moron.

Posted

"The only thing I can think of is Rip Torn's character in Men in Black...they called him Zed..."


I always just assumed they called him Zed because he was the leader guy and it funny to call the leader guy by a somewhat hick-sounding name (at least in America...I can't speak for the Brits)

Posted

Today's show is brought to you by the letter z and the number 12.

Posted (edited)

T, U, V, W, X, Y, [b]Zee[/b]
Now I know my A-B-[b]Cee's[/b]
Next time won't you sing with [b]me[/b]

See, it needs to all rhyme. zed doesn't work...

Edited by tomasio127
Posted

I voted zed only because i heard it in Shaun of the DEad the best movie ever made

"don't say the zed word!" -shaun

Posted

and I thought calling Z, "Zed" was just a ham radio thing.. very interesting

Posted

[quote name='Dudette' date='Oct 13 2005, 07:49 PM']We all know what the correct saying is. ;)

:ninja:
ZED WILL RULE ALL THE WAY!!!    :bow:  :smokey:
[right][snapback]757550[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Sorry Miriam, it is Zee.






































The real question is this:

Duck, duck, GOOSE. or Duck, duck, grey duck?

Posted

[quote name='Cam42' date='Oct 14 2005, 03:03 PM']Sorry Miriam, it is Zee.
The real question is this:

Duck, duck, GOOSE. or Duck, duck, grey duck?
[right][snapback]758425[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Sorry Andy, you're wrong this time. It's [b]Zed[/b]


It's duck, duck, Goose. Grey duck is too long to say, especially if you have to run really fast right after you tag the person. Goose is much easier.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...