Extra ecclesiam nulla salus Posted October 20, 2005 Posted October 20, 2005 [quote name='inDEED' date='Oct 17 2005, 03:30 PM'] Dude, learn how to spell... [right][snapback]761491[/snapback][/right] [/quote] isn't it hilarious when people have nothing to add to the conversation so they just be jerks and fix peoples spelling? by the way i can spell it was a typing error. so get off my back and go roll around at your charasmatic lifeteen "services"
missionseeker Posted October 20, 2005 Posted October 20, 2005 [quote name='Extra ecclesiam nulla salus' date='Oct 19 2005, 08:37 PM']isn't it hilarious when people have nothing to add to the conversation so they just be jerks and fix peoples spelling? by the way i can spell it was a typing error. so get off my back and go roll around at your charasmatic lifeteen "services" [right][snapback]764269[/snapback][/right] [/quote] There really wasn't any reson for that. It was a joke.
*lil girl 4 jesus* Posted October 20, 2005 Posted October 20, 2005 [quote name='Extra ecclesiam nulla salus' date='Oct 19 2005, 07:37 PM']isn't it hilarious when people have nothing to add to the conversation so they just be jerks and fix peoples spelling? by the way i can spell it was a typing error. so get off my back and go roll around at your charasmatic lifeteen "services" [right][snapback]764269[/snapback][/right] [/quote] dang chill out. it was joke, you know, where you usually don't take it seriously?? just laugh it off and say it was a typo sheesh if your're sooo touchy about people correcting you or saying something about it be more careful about your typing jeez.
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted October 20, 2005 Posted October 20, 2005 I sometimes have typing errors.... Life goes on...
Extra ecclesiam nulla salus Posted October 21, 2005 Posted October 21, 2005 why do people need to point out others typing errors? it's so annoying.
CrossCuT Posted October 21, 2005 Posted October 21, 2005 (edited) [quote name='Extra ecclesiam nulla salus' date='Oct 19 2005, 08:37 PM']isn't it hilarious when people have nothing to add to the conversation so they just be jerks and fix peoples spelling? by the way i can spell it was a typing error. so get off my back and go roll around at your charasmatic lifeteen "services" [right][snapback]764269[/snapback][/right] [/quote] [color=330000]And whats wrong with rolling around in our charismatic lifeteen "services"? Is it bad? Like learning to be young Nazis? Or how to jump people? Or Steal? I see nothing bad about it. Its teaching us how to be better people. So in saying that your encouraging us to be better people. Thank you. [/color] Edited October 21, 2005 by CrossCuT
missionseeker Posted October 21, 2005 Posted October 21, 2005 This is why. [quote]It doesn't have to be that way. When I worked in ministry, I would put on an after prom party for anyone who would want to come. The last year I did it, we had over 100 kids that chose to come to church for a party [b]then[/b] hotels and sex and drinking.[/quote] This was posted by Jamie. The next was posted by Keighters [quote]... that i go around my college campus with a plastic sword, challenging people to [b]duals[/b]??[/quote] A typo can change the meaning of a post. Not that yours is serious. Besides we all make mistakes and when you do it in public you're likely to get picked on.
LiL Kat Said Posted October 21, 2005 Posted October 21, 2005 evrywon take a biG breth and forget abot typos i nevr make ne typos sO just bee like mi now on to the fun part..... LIFETEEN!!!!! it rocks my socks! Not only is it a great way to get kids interested in the mass, but it also draws in kids who don't want to go to mass, who would rather just hang out with friends. THey learn that not only is mass about ComMuniTy but also it's a great celebration and the best part of our Religion! : LKS
little_angel202 Posted October 21, 2005 Posted October 21, 2005 lifeteen dosnt exist in england, at least i dont think so!! so i cant give my proper opinion but from what i've read it looks pritty cool!
Proud2BCatholic139 Posted October 21, 2005 Posted October 21, 2005 So have I. I heard some good things about lifeteen too.
CrossCuT Posted October 21, 2005 Posted October 21, 2005 [color=330000]I want to go to London someday. It would be AWSOME! I would go just to listen to people talk! I love the accents! [/color]
KobeScott8 Posted October 21, 2005 Posted October 21, 2005 Chill out man, get some patience!!!!! It's no big deal. Lifeteen Carencro,LA baby!!!!!!!!!
LittleFlowerOfGOD Posted October 22, 2005 Posted October 22, 2005 [quote name='Extra ecclesiam nulla salus' date='Oct 19 2005, 07:37 PM']isn't it hilarious when people have nothing to add to the conversation so they just be jerks and fix peoples spelling? by the way i can spell it was a typing error. so get off my back and go roll around at your charasmatic lifeteen "services" [right][snapback]764269[/snapback][/right] [/quote] lifeteen...saved me from depression. GOD used it to do so, i should say. I probably would have killed myself it i didnt have the support, the exitement, and the challenge to better serve GOD...from life teen. GOD showed me how much he loved me through lifeteen, and tought me to respect mother church through life teen. It changed my life. please think about what you say before you say it...there are millions more who have been changed by it.
CrossCuT Posted October 22, 2005 Posted October 22, 2005 [quote name='LittleFlowerOfGOD' date='Oct 21 2005, 09:40 PM']please think about what you say before you say it...there are millions more who have been changed by it. [right][snapback]766859[/snapback][/right] [/quote] [color=330000]Amen. [/color]
sidemunch88 Posted October 22, 2005 Posted October 22, 2005 i am not in lifeteen but i know a life teen chick
missionseeker Posted October 23, 2005 Posted October 23, 2005 Extra ecclesiam nulla salus, [quote]Iwas just fixing to type something and I was thinking what and I accidentally hit the Shift button five times and this thing [b]pooped[/b] up about stick keys And I thought it said sticky keys LOL[/quote] This one I wrote on Oct. 17 and I just realized what I wrote today.
geetarplayer Posted October 23, 2005 Posted October 23, 2005 LifeTeen has its good points and its bad. Like many other ministries, it has the potential to be very good and very holy, but sometimes it is run in a very poor way and ends up being harmful instead of helpful. I have had the pleasure of being a part of a very good LifeTeen program. I think LifeTeen is strongest in its mission statement: "Leading teens closer to Christ". After LifeTeen has drawn you into the Church, it is possible to grow in your faith without the program. -Mark
little_angel202 Posted October 23, 2005 Posted October 23, 2005 [quote name='CrossCuT' date='Oct 21 2005, 02:42 PM'][color=330000]I want to go to London someday. It would be AWSOME! I would go just to listen to people talk! I love the accents! [/color] [right][snapback]766476[/snapback][/right] [/quote] lol london isnt that exciting!!
Extra ecclesiam nulla salus Posted October 23, 2005 Posted October 23, 2005 [quote name='missionseeker' date='Oct 22 2005, 09:50 PM']Extra ecclesiam nulla salus, This one I wrote on Oct. 17 and I just realized what I wrote today. [right][snapback]767618[/snapback][/right] [/quote] i don't know what to say. but i guess we have something in common with our typos.
CrossCuT Posted October 24, 2005 Posted October 24, 2005 [color=330000]Yea, so I think we all determinded the fact that we all do, indeed, make typoes. The world turns. [/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now