Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted October 20, 2005 Posted October 20, 2005 So..I'm from Grand Rapids,MI but live in Steubenville, OH.
tojo Posted October 20, 2005 Posted October 20, 2005 I'm a Michigander. Born in Jackson and now live in Ypsilanti (adjacent to Ann Arbor) where I attend Eastern Michigan University.
onathing1 Posted October 20, 2005 Posted October 20, 2005 [quote name='Mrs. Bro. Adam' date='Oct 20 2005, 12:34 PM']So..I'm from Grand Rapids,MI but live in Steubenville, OH. [right][snapback]764981[/snapback][/right] [/quote] my grandparents live in Grand Rapids, and i lived their for a little while and was baptised there. Now i live in Pa.
onathing1 Posted October 20, 2005 Posted October 20, 2005 (edited) about 1/2an hour to an hour *Depending on traffic* from Philly. Edited October 20, 2005 by onathing1
Theoketos Posted October 20, 2005 Posted October 20, 2005 This thread really is about how awesome Texas is.
Specter Posted October 20, 2005 Posted October 20, 2005 Grand Rapids, Michigan! :-D 3 blocks from St. Isidore Catholic Church.
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted October 20, 2005 Author Posted October 20, 2005 Is you serious?!!! How long have you lived there? What street, if I may ask?
tojo Posted October 20, 2005 Posted October 20, 2005 [quote name='Theoketos' date='Oct 20 2005, 01:30 PM']This thread really is about how awesome Texas is. [right][snapback]765053[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Sorry man, this thread is about the Great State of the Great Lakes....
Cam42 Posted October 20, 2005 Posted October 20, 2005 I live in Sterling Heights, MI.....a northern suburb of Detroit.
tojo Posted October 20, 2005 Posted October 20, 2005 [quote name='Cam42' date='Oct 20 2005, 05:47 PM']I live in Sterling Heights, MI.....a northern suburb of Detroit. [right][snapback]765340[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Not too far away from me......
shortnun Posted October 20, 2005 Posted October 20, 2005 I spend my summers living south of Traverse City (b/w Frankfort and Manistee).
Marieteresa Posted October 21, 2005 Posted October 21, 2005 Any folks from cedar springs? My bro lives there and Iam thinking about moving there. I currently live in Florida
Specter Posted October 21, 2005 Posted October 21, 2005 [quote name='Mrs. Bro. Adam' date='Oct 20 2005, 02:11 PM']Is you serious?!!! How long have you lived there? What street, if I may ask? [right][snapback]765197[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I've lived there for most of 25 years. lol (seeing as I'm 24 now, and still live at home but plan to move out soon) I live on Bradford. I believe that we've spoken about this in the past. lol
Maria Posted October 21, 2005 Posted October 21, 2005 I'm from.... Montreal, Quebec, Canada. And I've never lived elsewhere, except for the couple of months I was visiting my uncle in Smithers, BC.
Lounge Daddy Posted October 21, 2005 Posted October 21, 2005 [quote name='Specter' date='Oct 21 2005, 12:16 AM']I've lived there for most of 25 years. lol (seeing as I'm 24 now, and still live at home but plan to move out soon) I live on Bradford. I believe that we've spoken about this in the past. lol [right][snapback]765718[/snapback][/right] [/quote] dont move far GR needs you i live in Grand Rapids MI about 30 years God Bless Michigan
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted October 21, 2005 Author Posted October 21, 2005 [quote name='Specter' date='Oct 20 2005, 11:16 PM']I've lived there for most of 25 years. lol (seeing as I'm 24 now, and still live at home but plan to move out soon) I live on Bradford. I believe that we've spoken about this in the past. lol [right][snapback]765718[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I know where that is!!! I used to live on Eastern Pl. Then I got married and lived on Marrietta St. Now I live in Steubie.
Specter Posted October 21, 2005 Posted October 21, 2005 Eastern Plymouth? haha, yeah... my house is not far down from the corner of Fuller and Bradford. It's the tan house with the little white picket fence.
tojo Posted October 21, 2005 Posted October 21, 2005 [quote name='Lounge Daddy' date='Oct 21 2005, 01:19 AM']God Bless Michigan [right][snapback]765782[/snapback][/right] [/quote] And no where else!!!!!!!! (jk)
Fixxxer Posted October 21, 2005 Posted October 21, 2005 im from houston but have family up in saline michigan right outside of ann arbor
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now