tojo Posted October 20, 2005 Posted October 20, 2005 So as I said in the other thread :you know you'rea dork when...... you bef your friends to quiz you on capital cities: Let's do it. I'll ask a question, the next person naswer and ask another...... .............................. What is the capital of South Dakota?
tojo Posted October 20, 2005 Author Posted October 20, 2005 Helena (btw, no one cheat and look it up, lol) What's the capital of Ohio?
tojo Posted October 20, 2005 Author Posted October 20, 2005 (edited) [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Oct 20 2005, 06:08 PM']The capital of Maine is Helsenki. [right][snapback]765360[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Lol.... The real capital of Maine is Augusta. (Helsinki is the capital of Finland...) What's the capital of New Mexico? Edited October 20, 2005 by tomasio127
theculturewarrior Posted October 20, 2005 Posted October 20, 2005 Augusta is in Georgia. I think you mean Stockholm, Oslo. One of those Scandanivian capitals.
tojo Posted October 20, 2005 Author Posted October 20, 2005 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Oct 20 2005, 06:14 PM']Augusta is in Georgia. I think you mean Stockholm, Oslo. One of those Scandanivian capitals. [right][snapback]765366[/snapback][/right] [/quote] There is an Augusta that is the capital of Maine also. My question re: NM still stands.
azaelia Posted October 20, 2005 Posted October 20, 2005 The capital of New Mexico is Santa Fe. And yes, Augusta is the capital of Maine What's the capital of Delaware?
tojo Posted October 20, 2005 Author Posted October 20, 2005 [quote name='azaelia' date='Oct 20 2005, 06:22 PM']The capital of New Mexico is Santa Fe. And yes, Augusta is the capital of Maine What's the capital of Delaware? [right][snapback]765373[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Dover. What's the capital of S. Carolina?
Thy Geekdom Come Posted October 20, 2005 Posted October 20, 2005 [quote name='tomasio127' date='Oct 20 2005, 06:37 PM']Dover. What's the capital of S. Carolina? [right][snapback]765388[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Columbia. What's the capital of Nebraska? :
Dudette Posted October 20, 2005 Posted October 20, 2005 [quote name='Maria' date='Oct 20 2005, 07:22 PM']Santa Fe What's the capital of Nunavut? [right][snapback]765372[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Iqaluit, don't know if I spelt that right, hey don't you HAVE to answer the question the person above you asked? Oh man, I memorized all the capitals of the US when I was 14..um...South carolina, don't know!
Thy Geekdom Come Posted October 20, 2005 Posted October 20, 2005 [quote name='Dudette' date='Oct 20 2005, 06:40 PM']Iqaluit, don't know if I spelt that right, hey don't you HAVE to answer the question the person above you asked? Oh man, I memorized all the capitals of the US when I was 14..um...South carolina, don't know! [right][snapback]765394[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Dumb Canadianese.
tojo Posted October 20, 2005 Author Posted October 20, 2005 [quote name='Dudette' date='Oct 20 2005, 06:40 PM']Iqaluit, don't know if I spelt that right, hey don't you HAVE to answer the question the person above you asked? Oh man, I memorized all the capitals of the US when I was 14..um...South carolina, don't know! [right][snapback]765394[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Look at post times... they obviously didn't see eachothers.... The capital of Nebaska is Lincoln.... What's the capital of Manitoba, Canada?
azaelia Posted October 20, 2005 Posted October 20, 2005 [quote name='Raphael' date='Oct 20 2005, 06:39 PM']What's the capital of Nebraska? : [right][snapback]765392[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Lincoln : How about Oregon?
Dudette Posted October 21, 2005 Posted October 21, 2005 [quote name='Raphael' date='Oct 20 2005, 07:43 PM']Dumb Canadianese. [right][snapback]765399[/snapback][/right] [/quote] excuse me, you guys have 50 states and we have 13 provinces. Most Americans I meet don't even know where Nova Scotia is. Pathetic.
Maria Posted October 21, 2005 Posted October 21, 2005 We could start asking about other random capitals, and have it be that if it's not in your country you can look it up.
franciscanheart Posted October 21, 2005 Posted October 21, 2005 I've got one..... whats the capital of texas?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now