Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Who Has the Coolest Avatar?


Who Has the Coolest Avatar?  

54 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

Whoa.. I pwned this poll? Maybe I should go back to whatever avatar I was using back then. lulz.

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

Found these in my photobucket:

[IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/banner_LD2.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/banner_unknown1.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/banner_raph3a.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/banner_raph2.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/banner_raph1a.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/banner_rev2.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/banner_LD1a.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/banner_rev1.jpg[/IMG]

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

I remember that time, back when we had the banner style avatars and we would make them for each other.

[IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/era_banner3.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/era_banner2.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/era_banner.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/moosey_banner3.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/moosey_banner2.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/moosey_banner1.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/banner_budge.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/luthien_banner.jpg[/IMG]

Posted

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='04 December 2009 - 10:48 PM' timestamp='1259992104' post='2014830']

[IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/banner_LD1a.jpg[/IMG]

[/quote]

That one is sweet!

I miss them.

I love that third one of Era's, and Luthien's

Hughey made me an awesome one.

I've learned how to use gimp since then... I think it'd be fun to try to make my own now...

Posted

Obviously the mod has to be ruled out because he can add points to the poll. Therefore I win. :cool!:

Posted

[quote name='Cow of Shame' date='20 October 2005 - 10:51 PM' timestamp='1129866703' post='765689']
"We must inspire fear in evil! Quiet tales of hamsters are foolish, but a man and his hamster that tear evil limb from limb? That's scary!"



Minsc & Boo understand your fears.
[/quote]
"Go for the eyes, boo. Go for the eyes! Raaask!"

Best. Game. Ever. Most consistent avy. Get's my vote.

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='05 December 2009 - 12:49 AM' timestamp='1259992163' post='2014831']
I remember that time, back when we had the banner style avatars and we would make them for each other.

[IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/banner_budge.jpg[/IMG]

This. Is. Win.

Posted
:unsure:

I like mine best.
Posted

Oh, and also... yay Miriam :woot:. Lawl. I doubt she would have guessed she'd be hosting an American PMer... :P and to think... I might meet L_D next year... might... lawl.

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' date='06 December 2009 - 01:38 AM' timestamp='1260081512' post='2015276']
Oh, and also... yay Miriam :woot:. Lawl. I doubt she would have guessed she'd be hosting an American PMer... :P and to think... I might meet L_D next year... might... lawl.
[/quote]
:woot:

:yahoo:

Guest Gadget Girl
Posted

No offense, but I think I have the [i]coolest[/i] avatar. [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/caption_cool.gif[/img] I tell 'ya!

Posted

[quote name='Gadget Girl' date='06 December 2009 - 07:35 PM' timestamp='1260142506' post='2015483']
No offense, but I think I have the [i]coolest[/i] avatar. [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/caption_cool.gif[/img] I tell 'ya!
[/quote]

You make a good case, but I voted for the Cow of Shame.

Welcome to Phatmass. :)

  • 1 year later...
Laudate_Dominum
Posted

Boy, the way Glenn Miller played . . .

Not A Mallard
Posted (edited)

mine is the Thnikkaman. I win.

Edited by Not A Mallard
Laudate_Dominum
Posted

[quote name='Not A Mallard' timestamp='1311346454' post='2273796']
mine is the Thnikkaman. I win.
[/quote]
This poll pertains to my avatar of six years ago, which was a cool pic of a CFR. I miss that avatar...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...