Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

squirrels suck -- here's why


Recommended Posts

Posted

"WHERE?! Where is there a rat? Oh, you have frightened Boo with your screeching. Calm yourself Boo. See? We are leaving the loud woman."

Posted

[quote name='Cow of Shame' date='Oct 23 2005, 12:13 AM']Gerbils don't commit suicide in your bike wheel spokes while you're trying to get to class on time.

And Boo is a [i]hamster[/i]
[right][snapback]767837[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

ah yes, at least squirrels have the courage to cross the road :yahoo: :beer:

[quote name='Cow of Shame' date='Oct 23 2005, 12:19 AM']"WHERE?! Where is there a rat? Oh, you have frightened Boo with your screeching. Calm yourself Boo. See? We are leaving the loud woman."
[right][snapback]767849[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Sounds like the baby cow needs to go beddybye now :yawn:

Posted

Feel the burning stare of my HAMSTER and change your ways!

Posted

Cow of Shame-

Ardillacid is the Master. You are a pawn in his conspiracy. Have a nice day. :mario:

Posted

Oh, you didn't know this before? :shock: :beer: :cheers:

Posted

Come, we must press on against the tide of naughtiness. Mind your step.

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

[quote name='ardillacid' date='Oct 23 2005, 12:34 AM']Cow of Shame-

Ardillacid is the Master. You are a pawn in his conspiracy. Have a nice day. :mario:
[right][snapback]767881[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

:lol:

Oh, Tum lives in the stone age, but he is cool anyway. :lol:

Posted

[quote name='Cow of Shame' date='Oct 24 2005, 11:07 AM']Come, we must press on against the tide of naughtiness. Mind your step.
[right][snapback]769087[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I single handedly hold off the tide of evil :flex:

[quote name='Proud2BCatholic139' date='Oct 24 2005, 11:29 AM']:lol:

Oh, Tum lives in the stone age, but he is cool anyway. :lol:
[right][snapback]769106[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

The stone age? ok i guess that is cool :smokey:

Posted

I have all the senses needed to put evil in its place, plus the added bonus of Boo's keen hampser eyes. What else is necessary?

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

[quote name='ardillacid' date='Oct 24 2005, 12:03 PM']I single handedly hold off the tide of evil :flex:
The stone age? ok i guess that is cool :smokey:
[right][snapback]769125[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I don't know, I was weird 2nd period.
But I had a point to that statement, now I can't remember.
:blink: :shock: :saint: :o

franciscanheart
Posted

an acorn flew by me today.... i swear its the squirrel.

Posted

I think by that statement we can safely assume hugheyforlife is insane :crazy:

franciscanheart
Posted

[quote name='ardillacid' date='Oct 24 2005, 10:55 PM']I think by that statement we can safely assume hugheyforlife is insane :crazy:
[right][snapback]769677[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:annoyed:

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

But don't worry, It's cool to be insane!! :saint:

franciscanheart
Posted

oh well as long as its cool ^_^


:saint:

Posted

[quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Oct 24 2005, 03:47 PM']an acorn flew by me today.... i swear its the squirrel.
[right][snapback]769349[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Was it an [i]acorn[/i] or a [i]squirrel[/i]?

franciscanheart
Posted

it was an [i]acorn[/i] that the [i]squirre[/i]l threw.

Posted
:crazy: just like i said
franciscanheart
Posted

[quote name='ardillacid' date='Oct 26 2005, 10:21 AM']:crazy: just like i said
[right][snapback]771005[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
YOURE :crazy:

:maddest:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...