Socrates Posted October 25, 2005 Posted October 25, 2005 (edited) Somehow this all strikes me as a hoax, somebody's idea of a joke. Edited October 25, 2005 by Socrates
crusader1234 Posted October 25, 2005 Posted October 25, 2005 [quote name='hot stuff' date='Oct 24 2005, 09:35 AM']Strangely enough, I've never been worried about a spontaneous change in my ethnicity. Perhaps she meant to say white trash [right][snapback]768988[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I wish we could give some sort of like points to eachother for being amazing posters. You rock. Anyways, yeah, I think anybody who's ethnocentric can kiss my bottom. Racist people should all just pack their bags and move to Appalachia and drink moonshine; that way they'll go blind and can'tsee a person for their colour.
Lounge Daddy Posted October 25, 2005 Author Posted October 25, 2005 you know as well as i do that evil exists in our day ... and its been building
Lounge Daddy Posted October 25, 2005 Author Posted October 25, 2005 [quote name='crusader1234' date='Oct 25 2005, 12:12 AM']Racist people should all just pack their bags and move to Appalachia and drink moonshine; that way they'll go blind and can'tsee a person for their colour. [right][snapback]769689[/snapback][/right] [/quote]
Christie_M Posted October 25, 2005 Posted October 25, 2005 these girls give homeschoolers a bad name. also, why don't they just move to Germaney??
Luthien Posted October 25, 2005 Posted October 25, 2005 So I guess Im inferior because I have dark brown hair and Italian blood? You have to be blond and blue eyed to be superior. I wonder how that makes good people who are blond and blue eyed feel.
onathing1 Posted October 25, 2005 Posted October 25, 2005 [quote name='Luthien' date='Oct 25 2005, 11:15 AM'] You have to be blond and blue eyed to be superior. I wonder how that makes good people who are blond and blue eyed feel. [right][snapback]769892[/snapback][/right] [/quote] the only reason you have to have blonde hair and blue eyes is because back in WWII the Germans thought that anyone who had blonde hair and blue eyes were related to the gods **i forget what they were called** but anyway, they were the superior race and anyone that didn't meet their standars were inferior, thus one of the reasons for Hitler's hatred toward the jews. p.s. i have brown hair and eyes and i have some Italian in me as well.
Paladin D Posted October 25, 2005 Posted October 25, 2005 Last I recall, Hitler had black hair. Not sure what color eyes he had though.
zabbazooey Posted October 25, 2005 Posted October 25, 2005 Racism is pure evil. The devil is trying to advocate messages of hate through these two innocent children. Ignorant parents.
Dudette Posted October 25, 2005 Posted October 25, 2005 [quote name='Paladin D' date='Oct 25 2005, 01:51 PM']Last I recall, Hitler had black hair. Not sure what color eyes he had though. [right][snapback]770022[/snapback][/right] [/quote] um, I thought Hitler was half Jewish...I know he had some Jewish blood in him.
Dudette Posted October 25, 2005 Posted October 25, 2005 [quote name='Dudette' date='Oct 25 2005, 02:55 PM']um, I thought Hitler was half Jewish...I know he had some Jewish blood in him. [right][snapback]770052[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I think I'm wrong, someone correct me if I am.
zabbazooey Posted October 26, 2005 Posted October 26, 2005 The White Nationalists' reasoning for their ethnocentrism is "There are different kinds of bears, for example. Would you care if one kind of bear was completely eradicated?" This is the color of someone's skin....it doesn't determine their personality at all.
Socrates Posted October 26, 2005 Posted October 26, 2005 [quote name='Dudette' date='Oct 25 2005, 02:29 PM']I think I'm wrong, someone correct me if I am. [right][snapback]770112[/snapback][/right] [/quote] You're wrong. Urban legend.
missionseeker Posted October 26, 2005 Posted October 26, 2005 [quote name='avemaria40' date='Oct 24 2005, 04:22 PM']so sad, racism smells of elderberries! how can they possibly say racism is condoned in the Bible? [right][snapback]769334[/snapback][/right] [/quote] O.k. this should maybe be in another board but you asked here soo... My grandmother's pastor(pentecostal) actually preached this. When Noah and his sons got off the ark, and Noah planted a vineyard and got drunk and lay "uncovered" and Ham saw him Noah cursed him saying '" Cursed be Canaan a slave of slave shall he be to his brothers. " he also said Blessed by the Lord my God be Shem;and let Canaan be his slave. God enlarge Japheth, and let him dwell in the tents of Shem; and let Canaan be his slave."' Then he(the preacher) said something about Ham being exiled into Africa. Hence all his descendants are meant to be slaves. Yea. Sad, huh? That explains a little of "Biblival racism" but I don't know what could possibly lead someone to this conclusion or the conclusion that Jews are not people.
Socrates Posted October 26, 2005 Posted October 26, 2005 [quote name='Luthien' date='Oct 25 2005, 10:15 AM']So I guess Im inferior because I have dark brown hair and Italian blood? You have to be blond and blue eyed to be superior. I wonder how that makes good people who are blond and blue eyed feel. [right][snapback]769892[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Blond hair/blue eyes was not what Nazis considered important - it was membership in the so-called "Aryan Race." Not all native Germans are blond and blue-eyed. I saw a print in a history book of a Nazi propaganda poster illustrating the different supposed branches of the "Aryan race," which ranged from blond Scandinavians to darker Austrians. Hitler was Austrian and had dark hair. Of course this Nazi racism was based on warped national politics rather than any sound or coherent science. Many Slavic peoples, such as Poles, are commonly blonde and blue-eyed, yet Nazis considered them an inferior race.
Christie_M Posted October 26, 2005 Posted October 26, 2005 (edited) ^^ my Great-Grandmother was Russian Jew. And we have Jewish blood in us. which is another reason I don't like these girls. Edited October 26, 2005 by Christie_M
Socrates Posted October 26, 2005 Posted October 26, 2005 [quote name='missionseeker' date='Oct 25 2005, 10:17 PM']O.k. this should maybe be in another board but you asked here soo... My grandmother's pastor(pentecostal) actually preached this. When Noah and his sons got off the ark, and Noah planted a vineyard and got drunk and lay "uncovered" and Ham saw him Noah cursed him saying '" Cursed be Canaan a slave of slave shall he be to his brothers. " he also said Blessed by the Lord my God be Shem;and let Canaan be his slave. God enlarge Japheth, and let him dwell in the tents of Shem; and let Canaan be his slave."' Then he(the preacher) said something about Ham being exiled into Africa. Hence all his descendants are meant to be slaves. Yea. Sad, huh? That explains a little of "Biblival racism" but I don't know what could possibly lead someone to this conclusion or the conclusion that Jews are not people. [right][snapback]770621[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Despite the propaganda of liberal secularists, Nazi-style anti-Semitism has nothing to do with the Bible.
missionseeker Posted October 26, 2005 Posted October 26, 2005 o.k. i didn't think so. I guess i misunderstood the question.
Dreamweaver Posted October 26, 2005 Posted October 26, 2005 I remember doing some research and such, and some of the "Bible believing" anti-semetics beleive that one of tribes of Israel are caucasian. Somehow they use that and try to "prove" that Jesus was purely white, no Jewish ancestry at all... Gotta called "broiled shrimp" on that one! I tend to call that kind of racism "redneck" stuff, or KKK racism. Nazism, on the other hand, has its roots with Germanic mythology and gods.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now