An Old School Catholic Message Board

I miss the Aspirants

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

It was great! Thanks for the welcome home!

I was gone from Oct. 8- Oct. 29 (yesterday). During my visit there was a 40 hours' devotion of perpetual adoration open to the public for the close of the Year of the Eucharist, and during that time there were some beautiful solemn Masses in honor of the Holy Eucharist.
Also while I was there, the SMME's (two professed sisters) came with all of their postulants! There was also a picnic with the Friars (MFVA's). But the greatest thing was getting to know the life of a PCPA's. The joys, sacrifices, and sorrows. It was a good experience, and I feel more prepared to enter. By the way, my entrance is official now, for December 8th :)

God bless! ^_^
Lauren

[quote name='Totus Tuus' date='Oct 30 2005, 07:10 PM'] By the way, my entrance is official now, for December 8th :)

God bless! ^_^
Lauren
[right][snapback]774343[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:clap: :egg: :flowers: :clapping: :twist: :breakdance: :drool: :thumbsup: :yes:

I AM SILLY. I am so happy for you, that I am crying. Let me back away from the computer before I fry me.

I love your date. That is the same day that Perpetual Adoration was established in our city. So whenever I go to PA, I will think of you.

This sounds strange but everyone here will understand.
I have "never" met you but I miss you already.

I am prouid of you. Pray for us.

Oh nuts.....waterworks. :sadder:

[quote name='Totus Tuus' date='Oct 30 2005, 07:27 PM']Awww, thanks Opher!! I hope to meet you someday at the Shrine. But if not pray that we meet in Heaven!!
[right][snapback]774352[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

You're welcome.
Please forgive me for asking this but I have lost of track of who has been where and is going to ? Phatmass is a big Phat phamily. I am dizzy trying to keep up with everything. :topsy:

So sweetheart if you wouldn't mind one more time.
Where are you going? :(

[quote name='ofpheritup' date='Oct 30 2005, 07:35 PM']You're welcome.
Please forgive me for asking this but I have lost of track of who has been where and is going to ?  Phatmass is a big Phat phamily. I am dizzy trying to keep up  with everything.  :topsy:

So sweetheart if you wouldn't mind one more time.
Where are you going?  :(
[right][snapback]774356[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
I understand. :-p
I'm going to the Poor Clares of Perpetual Adoration in Hanceville, Alabama. It's Mother Angelica's order.

[quote name='zabbazooey' date='Oct 30 2005, 07:41 PM']Lauren!!! How exciting! Be most assured of my prayers for you!!! ^_^

:woot:

:grouphug:
[right][snapback]774357[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Thanks Rach :cool:
You're fantabulistic ;)

[quote name='Totus Tuus' date='Oct 30 2005, 09:09 PM']I understand. :-p
I'm going to the Poor Clares of Perpetual Adoration in Hanceville, Alabama. It's Mother Angelica's order.
[right][snapback]774400[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Cool, we will be neighbors then. I live in Georgia.
Some of our parishes take trips over there.
So maybe some day I will meet you.

But if not there, then for sure in Heaven.

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
:woot:

I am so glad to see you back! You will also be entering on the date I will make my Marian Consecration! Praised be Jesus Christ! We will miss you when you enter, but you will be in our prayers! Congrats too! I am so excited for you! May God Bless you abundantly!