An Old School Catholic Message Board

Wassup My Phat Brothers And Sisters

Trooper4DaHolyG

Miss Me?  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Trooper4DaHolyG

Hey y'all! Whats happenin? How ya all been without me? :P looks like your all functioning well. Keep it REAL Guys, keep on persevering for Christ your saviour...

Hey Trooper, welcome back. Hope ya hang around awhile.

I chose "I missed you, where ya been?" But that's only cuz you didn't give us the option of saying, "I'd have missed you more if you were Catholic." ha ha! j/k...er...am I? :D

Guys, you remember Trooper. He's one of the Aussies, a mate of Joolye, Freaky Chick, Robyn, Skuba Steve...used to be a Catholic, but now is fundamentalist Christian. I can't remember which denomination.

Yes, Trooper, this is a pretty holy season we are in. Advent. We prepare for the Coming our Lord. This season began last Sunday and extends until Christmas, when we celebrate His Birth. (Of course, we always look to the Coming of the Lord, but this season is especially set for it.) Do you remember this season, lighting a different candle on the Advent Wreath each week?

Pax Christi. <><

Trooper4DaHolyG

Hey Trooper, welcome back.  Hope ya hang around awhile.

I chose "I missed you, where ya been?"  But that's only cuz you didn't give us the option of saying, "I'd have missed you more if you were Catholic." ha ha! j/k...er...am I?  :D

Guys, you remember Trooper.  He's one of the Aussies, a mate of Joolye, Freaky Chick, Robyn, Skuba Steve...used to be a Catholic, but now is fundamentalist Christian.  I can't remember which denomination.

Yes, Trooper, this is a pretty holy season we are in.  Advent.  We prepare for the Coming our Lord.  This season began last Sunday and extends until Christmas, when we celebrate His Birth.  (Of course, we always look to the Coming of the Lord, but this season is especially set for it.)  Do you remember this season, lighting a different candle on the Advent Wreath each week?

Pax Christi. <><

Thanks for all the welcomes!

especially you Dave I will take that as a compliment! hahahaha... I really don't think we both care...

In reply to you Anna, I remember Advent, we use to do it at my Anglican School. Seemed preety good a nice way to remember and set some focus back on DA MAN!

-troops