Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Who wants to help me with my quest to conquer the world?  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I want to be Assistant Officer in Charge of Deputy Minions...

Posted

[quote name='missionseeker' date='Nov 1 2005, 12:58 AM']I have a friend who has a friend... naw he has a book about how to take over the world. I cant rmember the name I ll have to ask him.
[right][snapback]775677[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]


The Prince or The Art of War...both are good.

Posted (edited)

[quote name='T-Bone' date='Nov 1 2005, 02:56 AM']I want to be Assistant Officer in Charge of Deputy Minions...
[right][snapback]775706[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]


"Minions" :idontknow: short for "mini onions?"
You want to be in charge of vegetables?

I crack :egg: myself up.

Edited by ofpheritup

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...