An Old School Catholic Message Board

NCYC! Did you go?

flip

iowa_gymnastbaby

[quote name='jesusfreak101' date='Nov 2 2005, 11:00 PM'][COLOR=orange]hey deffinately went , it was awesome i mean we made this sign that said we love j and moses yeah it rocked...anyways iowa rocks tonz and cant wait to see you guys for the sweet sixteen party if we get ya...well anyways peace out much love,
                                                      Cg Podliska (from ottumwa, ia)
[right][snapback]777468[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Cg!!! I FINALLY FIGURED OUT HOW TO WORK THIS THING-A-MA-JIG!!! wow....blonde moments kill me sometimes...! anywhoo!! for real yea NCYC Point 5 concert kicked some catholic bootay! and heck yes that sign was the bomb diggity! good choice of words if you ask me :P: i sure hope mis padres let me have that sa-weet SWEET 16 party with P5C...because that would rock my socks off...no joke...i'd have to walk around sock-less....I love you J, i truly do but Sammy Blaze is my hubbie...insider from NCYC...chilling with all ya'll made my NCYC trip worth it pretty much. Can't wait to hear back from all you bangging members....much love! God bless

.....xox.....
*tay

Really late as usual posting...
Texas and Iowa are representing in P5C's forum,

hey flowery, how goes it? when are we going down to Corpus again? lol
What's up 'wifey' lol, much love to everyone who came out to the p5c show, you guys rocked. I can't wait for the next phatmass event.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam,
~S.

iowa_gymnastbaby

[quote name='Sammy Blaze' date='Nov 4 2005, 03:10 AM']Really late as usual posting...
Texas and Iowa are representing in P5C's forum,

hey flowery, how goes it? when are we going down to Corpus again? lol
What's up 'wifey' lol, much love to everyone who came out to the p5c show, you guys rocked.  I can't wait for the next phatmass event. 

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam,
~S.
[right][snapback]778613[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Gesh! You can't be late on posting Sammy!! Just kidding.....there is nothing really going on here just getting all that work made up from missing NCYC. OF COURSE IOWA IS REPRESENTING! :D: Hehe. Hope all you guys are having a blast! love always-God bless

xox.
*tay

Guest jesusfreak101

[quote name='iowa_gymnastbaby' date='Nov 4 2005, 10:57 AM']Gesh!  You can't be late on posting Sammy!! Just kidding.....there is nothing really going on here just getting all that work made up from missing NCYC.  OF COURSE IOWA IS REPRESENTING! :D:  Hehe.  Hope all you guys are having a blast!  love always-God bless

xox.
                                                    *tay
[right][snapback]778697[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Hey P5C,
Its tyne again. Ive been listening to your new and old cd and they both totally rock. I really like the song "not hip hop" from your old cd.... i cant even begin to pick a favorite on the new cd. Me n taylor wore you guys' band shirts to school today, and we got asked a million ?s about who p5c was, and why we had a huge ear on our shirts. But it was good publicity for you guys cuz we told every one how much you guys rock!!! As i said b4 you guys need to do some shows close to iowa, for sure. I cant believe its been a week since NCYC, i wish i was still down in A TL rockin it. Well i better jet cuz im in study hall right now and i dont think they want me on this.
much love,
tyne :saint:

Sounds dope

way to represent the Listen Learn shirts. Invite peeps to stop in and say hi. We gotta do a show out in Iowa...it's official...this is a must