Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

who is homeschool mom if she knows sidemunch from "way back"?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

homeschoolmom
Posted

[quote name='missionseeker' date='Oct 31 2005, 11:48 PM']Do you speak (or read) any other languages?
[right][snapback]775524[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
espanol, but I didn't really teach it. :)

Posted

[quote name='ardillacid' date='Oct 31 2005, 12:23 PM']Maybe homeschoolmom is other because she doesn't really exist as a human <_< ......she is really an alien posing as a human trying to control us telepathically :shock:
[right][snapback]774898[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

So that's why I always have a strange craving for tacos, so very tasty and good for you,...

Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Oct 31 2005, 11:51 PM']espanol, but I didn't really teach it. :)
[right][snapback]775528[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
She just occasionally uses it in random threads.

Posted

[quote name='T-Bone' date='Nov 1 2005, 05:24 AM']So that's why I always have a strange craving for tacos, so very tasty and good for you,...
[right][snapback]775725[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Exactly :ninja:

Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Oct 31 2005, 04:32 PM']If he doesn't figure it out in the next 24 hours, I'm posting pix... :ninja:

No random guessing.
[right][snapback]775177[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Ok its been 24 hrs homeschoolmom :idontknow: :detective: :ninja:

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Oct 31 2005, 04:46 PM']Which reminds me... wrong guesses will result in embarrassing stories being told at his expense....
[right][snapback]775188[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I bet he has stories about you too :shock: :mario:

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

Wow, I feel sorry for Matt.
Ok, if any of my teachers are on here, which I doubt ARE NOT, tell me now or forever hold your peace. :ninja: :sign:

homeschoolmom
Posted

[quote name='ardillacid' date='Nov 1 2005, 11:28 AM']Ok its been 24 hrs homeschoolmom :idontknow:  :detective:  :ninja:
I bet he has stories about you too :shock:  :mario:
[right][snapback]775820[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
He has until 4:30...

Nah, I bet he doesn't... we knew each other a loooooong time ago... ;)

Posted

It is past 4:30 waht now?

homeschoolmom
Posted

Let me go dig in my scrapbooks... I know I have cute picture of Matty somewhere...

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

Haha, oh Matt...:)
SO CUTE!!!!!

homeschoolmom
Posted

Yeah, he's wearing a tiger costume... it's sooo sweet...

Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Nov 2 2005, 09:53 AM']Yeah, he's wearing a tiger costume... it's sooo sweet...
[right][snapback]776979[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Awww, how cute! You should scan it and post it!

Posted

were you a teacher a CHA

Posted

Post the picture!!!

Posted

You fibbed?! :( where is the picture :idontknow: <_< :blink:

homeschoolmom
Posted

I didn't fib. :weep:
I can't figure out how to scan it from my scrapbook... grr....

Yes.... I'm Matty's long lost first grade teacher, Mrs. C. (he pmed me his guess...)

homeschoolmom
Posted

I have to tell you that it kills me that he forgets the capitalization, punctuation and spelling rules. :weep:

[quote]were you a teacher a CHA[/quote]

Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Nov 2 2005, 11:42 AM']I have to tell you that it kills me that he forgets the capitalization, punctuation and spelling rules. :weep:
[right][snapback]777048[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Do you teach that in first grade?

homeschoolmom
Posted

Capital at the beginning, question mark at the end and the word "at" yes.

Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Nov 2 2005, 12:23 PM']Capital at the beginning, question mark at the end and the word "at" yes.
[right][snapback]777087[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:ohno:

Too bad, Matt! Didn't realize your first-grade teacher would still be testing you, did you!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...