Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

8,888 posts --SWEET!


Recommended Posts

Posted

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/phatcatholic/8888new.jpg[/img]

:punk:

Posted

Man I'm trying so hard just to get up to 3150 so I can change my title lol

Posted
:clap: yay Nick!!

I"m not too far behind!!
Posted
:cool!:

Nick, you're #1 in geeky research hearts, regardless of your standing in post counts

:bigclap: :applause:

It's quality, not quantity !!! :twothumbsup:
Posted

You guys need a life.

Posted

I hope I can be in the top 10 someday... ^_^ :lol:

Posted

I'm only 7 places behind you ;)

Posted

it's even outlined in red and circled for those of us that are special.................ed. :love:








I fell RELLy speCial. <_<

Posted

[quote name='journeyman' date='Nov 6 2005, 06:18 PM']It's quality, not quantity !!!    :twothumbsup:
[right][snapback]780510[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
oh, i definitely agree w/ that!! i never really hung out in open mic until i tricked everyone into believing i was smart :nerd:

muh hahahaha!! :evil:

Posted

have you seen his [url="http://www.phatmass.com/directory/"]QUALITY[/url]and [url="http://www.phatmass.com/directory/"]QUANTITY????[/url]?

couldn't have happened without him. :D:

Posted

it's nice to finally see you without your halloween mask on!

franciscanheart
Posted

im #10.... but mine are mostly categorized in the quantity section :weep:

Posted

[quote name='phatcatholic' date='Nov 6 2005, 10:39 PM']oh, i definitely agree w/ that!! i never really hung out in open mic until i tricked everyone into believing i was smart :nerd:

muh hahahaha!! :evil:
[right][snapback]780802[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

neat trick . . . what if it's true?
:D:

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

Wow... I had no idea I was even on the top 20! Right behind Phatcatholic too!

Posted

nice healty competition. :)


:getaclue:




:P:

Posted

Mine's all quantity. :sadder:

Posted

I'm #70! Woo hoo!!!

Posted

Waah! He's catch'in up to me. lol. I'm not much of a poster anymore though lol.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...