An Old School Catholic Message Board

SMME

shortnun

I am sorry, but how am I supposed to write a reflection paper that is due for class in..... 42 minutes when there is a new website for me to browse.....

[b][url="http://www.sistersofmaryfoundation.org/"]NEW, IMPROVED, AND 50% MORE ABSORBENT[/url][/b]

AlterDominicus

Holy cow..............thanks for posting this!!!!!!!!!! :)

Thats interesting, a car showing for the winner at the SMME on May 13th, wow I tell you what that car didnt come out of an old garage of a convent!

Edited by AlterDominicus

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

[quote name='AlterDominicus' date='Nov 9 2005, 05:15 PM']Holy cow..............thanks for posting this!!!!!!!!!! :)

Thats interesting, a car showing for the winner at the SMME on May 13th, wow I tell you what that car didnt come out of an old garage of a convent!
[right][snapback]784248[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
I was sent some of the raffle tickets for that car... wanna buy one? :P:

[quote name='FutureNunJMJ' date='Nov 9 2005, 07:05 PM']I was sent some of the raffle tickets for that car... wanna buy one? :P:
[right][snapback]784274[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

me too :)

I think they may be updating the sisters' site too. The Spiritus Sanctus site is down until Monday. So, I'm thinking maybe they're doing all their websites at once.

The number of times I am at a computer and want to look at their site is astonishingly (is that a word?) high. Perhaps this just shows my obsession/fascination/ etc with the sisters. :topsy: ^_^

LOL.
I was like that for a while, (not just with them, though) but I'm trying to limit my internet time, to an hour or so a week.

[quote name='All For Jesus' date='Nov 10 2005, 08:26 PM']If by the old site you mean the official Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Eucharist website, no it isn't gone...its still there
[right][snapback]785194[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Where? Everytime I try to go to it I am automatically redirected to the S of M Foundations site.

All For Jesus

Hmmm...I might have been wrong...when i went to the new site, I clicked on the link in the upper right hand corner with a picture of the sisters...when I did that it to me to the "introduction" page of the sisters website....you know, the one with the pictures of the noviciate and professed. I automatically assumed the rest of their webpage was up and running. But today, I went back and pressed "Continue" and a page came up saying "Not Found" - I don't know whats going on...sorry for the confusion, completely my fault.

Speaking of websites, Consecrated life has updated theirs. There is a pretty comprehensive listing of religious sisters communities and several brand new listings. You might want to check this out.
Alicemary

[url="http://www.geocities.com/nuntobe/index.htm"]http://www.geocities.com/nuntobe/index.htm[/url]