Sojourner Posted November 11, 2005 Posted November 11, 2005 [quote name='Raphael' date='Nov 11 2005, 03:07 PM'] She "gotted" my present! : [right][snapback]785923[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Which was?
StColette Posted November 11, 2005 Posted November 11, 2005 [quote name='Raphael' date='Nov 11 2005, 03:07 PM'] She "gotted" my present! : [right][snapback]785923[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Yep I gotted it ROFL
Thy Geekdom Come Posted November 11, 2005 Author Posted November 11, 2005 [quote name='Sojourner' date='Nov 11 2005, 04:07 PM']Which was? [right][snapback]785924[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Nuh uh, that's hers to tell.
StColette Posted November 11, 2005 Posted November 11, 2005 [quote name='Sojourner' date='Nov 11 2005, 03:07 PM']Which was? [right][snapback]785924[/snapback][/right] [/quote] *clears throat* I "gotted" lol a Steubie sticker for my truck : and and... two holy cards one of Papa Benedict called "A Message for the Sick" which literally cracked me up lol and a holy card of Mama Mary with the Magnificat on it. And and and lol a Bible with certain lovey dovey verses underlined in it And and a Steubie wallet thingy, which will come in handy cause I always lose my keys and my drivers license lol Oh and two posty cards from Steubie with the Portiuncula Chapel on it And umm and and oh yeah! a little book with St. Raphael on the front, which a big smile came across my face when I saw "Raphael" ROFL and my favoritest thing was the Rosary ring : :
homeschoolmom Posted November 11, 2005 Posted November 11, 2005 Did you shop in the university book store?
Thy Geekdom Come Posted November 11, 2005 Author Posted November 11, 2005 [quote]I "gotted" lol a Steubie sticker for my truck : and and... two holy cards one of Papa Benedict called "A Message for the Sick" which literally cracked me up lol [/quote] That was to make you laugh...impulse buy when I heard you were sicky. : [quote]and a holy card of Mama Mary with the Magnificat on it.[/quote] We owe "us" to Mother Mary [quote] And and and lol a Bible with certain lovey dovey verses underlined in it[/quote] : [quote] [/quote] Mission Accomplished. [quote]And and a Steubie wallet thingy, which will come in handy cause I always lose my keys and my drivers license lol[/quote] I had no idea. [quote]Oh and two posty cards from Steubie with the Portiuncula Chapel on it [/quote] [quote]And umm and and oh yeah! a little book with St. Raphael on the front, which a big smile came across my face when I saw "Raphael" ROFL[/quote] I had hoped for that. Read it, it's a good booklet. [quote]and my favoritest thing was the Rosary ring[/quote] What was that? [quote]Rosary ring[/quote] Huh? [quote]ring[/quote]
Sojourner Posted November 11, 2005 Posted November 11, 2005 You guys are so cute it's just ridiculous!
StColette Posted November 11, 2005 Posted November 11, 2005 [quote name='Sojourner' date='Nov 11 2005, 04:01 PM']You guys are so cute it's just ridiculous! [right][snapback]785974[/snapback][/right] [/quote] ROFL don't we just make ya sick ROFL
homeschoolmom Posted November 11, 2005 Posted November 11, 2005 You guys are so ridiculous it's just cute!!!
StColette Posted November 11, 2005 Posted November 11, 2005 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Nov 11 2005, 04:03 PM']You guys are so ridiculous it's just cute!!! [right][snapback]785977[/snapback][/right] [/quote]
franciscanheart Posted November 11, 2005 Posted November 11, 2005 i tried to call her but the phone line was busy
Carrie Posted November 11, 2005 Posted November 11, 2005 [quote name='StColette' date='Nov 11 2005, 06:03 PM']ROFL don't we just make ya sick ROFL [right][snapback]785975[/snapback][/right] [/quote] J/k :
StColette Posted November 11, 2005 Posted November 11, 2005 I'm off until Sunday, going out with sis and other members of the fam. God Bless everybody I promise to be careful
Thy Geekdom Come Posted November 11, 2005 Author Posted November 11, 2005 [quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Nov 11 2005, 05:17 PM']i tried to call her but the phone line was busy [right][snapback]785995[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Don't look at me! Really, wasn't me.
franciscanheart Posted November 11, 2005 Posted November 11, 2005 [quote name='StColette' date='Nov 11 2005, 04:22 PM']I'm off until Sunday, going out with sis and other members of the fam. God Bless everybody I promise to be careful [right][snapback]786005[/snapback][/right] [/quote] have fun jennie! we'll be missin ya!
scardella Posted November 11, 2005 Posted November 11, 2005 Happy Birthday Say Hi to Louisiana for me.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted November 11, 2005 Author Posted November 11, 2005 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Nov 11 2005, 04:39 PM']Did you shop in the university book store? [right][snapback]785954[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Wow, I completely missed this post. I bought a few things there, yes. The Bible, however, was from a retreat and it wasn't so much the Bible as the Bible verses, nor so much those as the Rosary ring and it's purpose.
Rebirth flame Posted November 12, 2005 Posted November 12, 2005 *taps mic* ahem... Happy Burfday. (micah told me to say it or he'd think badly of me... i'm easily influenced by peer pressure... ) (ok, not really ) God Bless!!! ~nate
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now