Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm in....I think I can be of some help...I've had a lot of experience with it. ;)

Read my first post, and send me a PM.

Posted

when'll you tell us, Paladin?

Seatbelt Blue
Posted

I hope he takes my suggestion. I want in on this.

hyperdulia again
Posted

i'm scurrrred.

Posted

I'm going to wait till tomorrow, then I'll look over the suggestions again, and we'll go from there.

GodsThespianChic
Posted

I want in!!

PICK ME< PICK ME!!!

Posted

I want in!!

PICK ME< PICK ME!!!

Read the first post and PM me.

Seatbelt Blue
Posted

My suggestion has the advantage that I know the terrain, and am a trusted member of the community, as well as one of the principal Catholic apologists on the board.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...