Don John of Austria Posted December 7, 2003 Posted December 7, 2003 I don't mean this to sound like a smart sleck but what exactly does no debate mean. are we not supposed to disagree here or is it just going to get moved to the debate table if we do?
Petrus Posted December 7, 2003 Posted December 7, 2003 The Apologetics forum is for sharing Apologetics strategy and ideas. If you disagree with something, start a thread in the Debate section. That is why there is a debate section and an apologetics section.
Don John of Austria Posted December 8, 2003 Author Posted December 8, 2003 Well I have been here a while and I just doubt thas going to ork very well but I 'll give it a try. I still don't see how you can discuss aanything without haveing room for disagreement.
Petrus Posted December 8, 2003 Posted December 8, 2003 Judging by the title of the Apologetics board, it is for faithful Catholics who don't disagree. If you want to disagree, don't even bother to go there. :D
Petrus Posted December 8, 2003 Posted December 8, 2003 I just noticed that this thread is turning into a debate. . . .and we are in the Apologetics section. :unsure:
VeraMaria Posted December 8, 2003 Posted December 8, 2003 lol Petrus... yeah, this is basically a sharing-and-learning section of catholic apologetics. debate is one forum down :D
hyperdulia again Posted December 9, 2003 Posted December 9, 2003 Don, i'd like to thank you for being merciful on this thread.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now