Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

[quote name='sidemunch88' date='Nov 27 2005, 12:44 PM']wow it is sad when every one has to be mean to each other!
[right][snapback]801563[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

:ninja:

Ora et Labora
Posted

Were kidding around, Mart! At least...I am. :)

Posted

I don't think deafgeek was...

:)

although, in actuality, you could try to be a bit more comprehensable.

:console:

Posted

i mean when ever i have some thing i have every bodie HATES IT JUST LIE :coagulated milk:

Ora et Labora
Posted

[quote name='T-Bone' date='Nov 28 2005, 03:13 PM']I don't think deafgeek was...

:)

although, in actuality, you could try to be a bit more comprehensable.

:console:
[right][snapback]802733[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

:blink: :huh:

Posted

[quote name='Ora et Labora' date='Nov 28 2005, 03:28 PM']:blink:  :huh:
[right][snapback]802801[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

?

Posted

yeah i thought this wa a bout anti :coagulated milk:

Ora et Labora
Posted

hahaha i guess we got off topic, matt.

(and i wasnt rude...........::P:)

Ora et Labora
Posted

i didnt think so either.........

and i thought you were like 16.....oops

Posted

yeah so WTF why do you people HATE :coagulated milk: ????

Posted

I :love: :coagulated milk:

*lil girl 4 jesus*
Posted

i dunno. its fun to be anti-:coagulated milk:. :woot: age

Posted

I don't hate coagulated milk. I hate what coagulated milk has become, what it symbolizes. I hate coagulated milk's military industrial complex. I hate coagulated milk's action against the innocent civilians of meat.

Ora et Labora
Posted

Wow...RC and Deaf Geek have the same icon, dont they...?

.........I like coagulated milk. And thats not what people here are petitioning against. They are petitioning against Matt not holding logical conversations, right?

I'm still not putting my name on the petition though......lol

Ora et Labora
Posted

Oh no they dont...sorry.

Posted

I was on the side of the retarded third grader...

Deafgeek was not.

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

[quote name='sidemunch88' date='Nov 30 2005, 01:49 PM']yeah so WTF why do you people HATE :coagulated milk: ????
[right][snapback]805541[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Because they don't like the packers? :idontknow:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...