An Old School Catholic Message Board

kind of sad

Extra ecclesiam nulla salus

as some of you may or may not know i am a member of a "traditional" Catholic forum. I want to tell these people that i have gone back to the church and left their ranks of dissenters but i have not. it is sad to see people in this sorry state of shcism. should i tell them that i am back in the church?

It is sad. I know a lot of "traditional" Catholics, and some of their views are saddening indeed. Maybe you should tell them. These people tend to be very set in their ways, but your example might affect someone.

Congratulations, though, for comming back!!

I belong to the same forum as extra ecclesia nulla salus.

This one guy started talking to me on aim, turns out he is an SSPXer, I told him he was in schism and such and explained why, but they don't like hearing htis stuff.

You should tell them Sam!

*In his best Adam Sandler Voice*

You can do it!

Sam, you should tell them. Maybe others in your situation on that forum will be encouraged by your words and also speak out. And that's awesome about coming back to the Church! Congratulations!

thanks Much for the encouragment everyone! i have posted a thread their about it.

Edited by Extra ecclesiam nulla salus

either their was a glitch or the moderators deleted my thread so i posted it again, lets see what happens.

my second thread was delted as well. grrrrrrrrrrr i will not be posting on that forum again. they are afraid of the truth.

thanks but you are already catholic! :lol:

they need to be saved. I can't believe the censored me though. i thought that they might argue with me or call me a protestant but not his. :lol:

i asked them to delete my account witch they did promply after deleting the thread in which i asked them to delete my account.

perhaps ECNS has earned back his stripes, and can be stripped of his "hello i do not rep the church"
Just a thought. They seem kind of degrading to me, but they're also appropriate I guess.

In Christ :)

Edited by DAF