An Old School Catholic Message Board

Phatmass Is Cleaning House

dUSt

Thank you all .

I am a"Phatmassholic" on this forum.

shall the new moderators let me discuss any issue about Islam or Christianity?

I cordially thank our moderators especiallyMr.dJUST

thumb up for all

accept my regards,

ayed4all@hotmail.com

Thank you all .

I am a"Phatmassholic" on this forum.

shall the new moderators let me discuss any issue about Islam or Christianity?

I cordially thank our moderators especiallyMr.dJUST

thumb up for all

accept my regards,

ayed4all@hotmail.com

Ayed,

Though I'm not technically a Mediator of Meh on this part of the board ... I gotta say, you are more than welcome here. You are part of the Phamily!

Stick around brother, you are sorely missed when absent!

Az

It's the prodigal posters who are dragging this place down. The sort of folks who post some, then leave for a while, then come back in the middle of conversations iwth either nonsense or wild accusations.

The only thing that makes up for such behavior is the stunning insight and good looks of such people...

It's the prodigal posters who are dragging this place down. The sort of folks who post some, then leave for a while, then come back in the middle of conversations iwth either nonsense or wild accusations.

The only thing that makes up for such behavior is the stunning insight and good looks of such people...

And of course, their humbleness and modesty. :liar:

Hello Ayed!

I'm fairly new to this forum. Actually, I'm very new having only signed on three weeks ago.

You are a breath of fresh air here. I'd love to know more about your faith, what we have in common and what we don't have in common, its history, etc.

Looking foward to seeing you more often here! - God bless! - Muschi

I'd like to know who this is going to affect so that I'll be able to object if necessary, rather than those people being neatly swept under the rug and off of Phatmass.

dUSt, I recognize the need for moderation... but moderation should be done in moderation. Remember what happened the last time there were moderators and you tried to lay down stricter rules. I think it was Don John and some of the other normally peaceful Phatmassers who led the Great Phatmass Revolt Against Moderators. As a general rule, most of the Phatmass regulars (some of us having been here for a year or more) don't like censorship.

I think if you're going to be suspending people, then everyone has a right to know who is being suspended. Suspension is not just something that would affect you and the individual, but the entire community, and I think that the entire community should always know who is being suspended, why you chose to do so, and have the opportunity (either publically or privately, your choice) to voice their opinions. This is your phorum, but we are also a community as you have many times pointed out.

dUSt, I'm generally supportive of the things you do. By and large, I like the changes in Phatmass lately. But if I see any of my friends disappearing, or if I see some people disappearing and others who should be disappearing not disappearing, I will probably not be a happy camper. If suspensions are going to begin, they need to be fair. We can't just start suspending abusive non-Catholics, abusive schismatics, etc. There are abusive Catholics here, and they too need to be suspended if this is going to be a fair policy and a fair phorum.

I'll conclude by saying that the Church should be a hospital for sinners, not a museum for saints. I'd think the same would be true of this phorum -- though I acknowledge that you own it, and the path it takes is ultimately your call.

Thanks for listening.

I am positive that Moderators can't suspend. So I wouldn't worry too much GF. The explantion for the Moderators duties is pinned in the Open Mic. I think you will be pleased.

BTW, Welcome Back.

get rid of that dUSt character. He seems to cause a lot of trouble around here! helping and welcoming people, making websites etc...

Kilroy the Ninja

Great Phatmass Revolt Against Moderators....

wow, I never knew it had a name!

That's priceless!

As are some of these smilies....

:transformer: :riot: :cyclone: :cyborg: :plasma:

Great Phatmass Revolt Against Moderators....

wow, I never knew it had a name!

That's priceless!

As are some of these smilies....

:transformer:  :riot:  :cyclone:  :cyborg:  :plasma:

I was part of a revolt? Oh wait, I was a Mediator of Meh. Someone revolted against me? Or is that someone found me revolting.

Ah well.