Fishmaker Posted December 1, 2005 Posted December 1, 2005 Im a big Star Gate fan. prose (wifey) wont admit it to me but I see her watching it intently over my shoulder somedays. Am I on star dust or is there others out there who share this intrest?
philothea Posted December 1, 2005 Posted December 1, 2005 I don't get any broadcast TV anymore, but I did buy DVDs of the first five seasons... and I plan to buy the rest. It's my favorite show.
Fishmaker Posted December 1, 2005 Author Posted December 1, 2005 Sweet! I knew there were others! lol its about the only tv I watch nowadays.
Christie_M Posted December 1, 2005 Posted December 1, 2005 we're waiting to the next season to come out on tv in Jan. btw. we have the first 7 seasons on DVD. :
philothea Posted December 1, 2005 Posted December 1, 2005 [quote name='Christie_M' date='Dec 1 2005, 12:41 AM']we're waiting to the next season to come out on tv in Jan. btw. we have the first 7 seasons on DVD. : [right][snapback]806574[/snapback][/right] [/quote]
Christie_M Posted December 1, 2005 Posted December 1, 2005 we have a list of what DVDs we're going to get when we can: LA FEMME NIKITA (for mom) Atlantis, and SC1.
Fishmaker Posted December 1, 2005 Author Posted December 1, 2005 Never heard of Star Gate?? Is it possible? zounds......
missionseeker Posted December 1, 2005 Posted December 1, 2005 [quote name='Fishmaker' date='Dec 1 2005, 02:36 AM']Never heard of Star Gate?? Is it possible? zounds...... [right][snapback]806654[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Yes, if you only have three channels. :
Christie_M Posted December 1, 2005 Posted December 1, 2005 I was about to put up that's it's on the Sci-fi chanale, then I remembered that. lol
missionseeker Posted December 1, 2005 Posted December 1, 2005 yeah and they wonder why my avatar says middle of nowhere lol
The Joey-O Posted December 1, 2005 Posted December 1, 2005 Yes! I love SG! I'm an UBER Sci-Fi geek though. I just got into Firefly. I'm sad that it's off the air. w007 for all Sci-Fi geeks!
prose Posted December 1, 2005 Posted December 1, 2005 (edited) Ummm... he lies!! They are all lies! I would never watch (nor admit to watching) Stargate.... Daniel Jackson is way too much of a geek, and O'Neill is ... wait a minute.. ahem.. I never watch it. Don't know anything about any Stargate.... (wormhole schmirmhole) I live in Denial, the scenery is nice here. Edited December 1, 2005 by prose
philothea Posted December 1, 2005 Posted December 1, 2005 [quote name='prose' date='Dec 1 2005, 10:49 AM']Ummm... he lies!! They are all lies! I would never watch (nor admit to watching) Stargate.... Daniel Jackson is way too much of a geek, and O'Neill is ... wait a minute.. ahem.. I never watch it. Don't know anything about any Stargate.... [right][snapback]806900[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Uh-huh.
Fishmaker Posted December 1, 2005 Author Posted December 1, 2005 [quote name='prose' date='Dec 1 2005, 10:49 AM']Ummm... he lies!! They are all lies! I would never watch (nor admit to watching) Stargate.... Daniel Jackson is way too much of a geek, and O'Neill is ... wait a minute.. ahem.. I never watch it. Don't know anything about any Stargate.... (wormhole schmirmhole) I live in Denial, the scenery is nice here. [right][snapback]806900[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Yah right listen to this.... she cried when Daniel Jackson died.
Cow of Shame Posted December 1, 2005 Posted December 1, 2005 (edited) I only started watching it 'cause it was on after (before?) Farscape....I've gotten into it since then. It's a shame they got rid of O'Neil, and I can't stand the new Dr. they brought on (Great Nefarious Nepotism, Batman!).... And of course, Skeletor on Atlantas hasn't endeared herself to me.... *sigh* but I keep watchin' Edited December 1, 2005 by Cow of Shame
Carrie Posted December 1, 2005 Posted December 1, 2005 [quote name='prose' date='Dec 1 2005, 12:49 PM']Ummm... he lies!! They are all lies! I would never watch (nor admit to watching) Stargate.... Daniel Jackson is way too much of a geek, and O'Neill is ... wait a minute.. ahem.. I never watch it. Don't know anything about any Stargate.... (wormhole schmirmhole) I live in Denial, the scenery is nice here. [right][snapback]806900[/snapback][/right] [/quote] :
Fishmaker Posted December 2, 2005 Author Posted December 2, 2005 I did not cry!! I was happy that new age freak died... I mean I don't know what you are talking about... (look who's the Phat addict now...)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now