Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

What about Bob?


Recommended Posts

homeschoolmom
Posted

[img]http://www.fiftiesweb.com/tv/hogans-heroes.jpg[/img] Bob Crane
Hogan!!!!!

homeschoolmom
Posted

Look! It's Jim Hensen...

With Bob McAlister on...

WONDERAMA
[img]http://www.tvparty.com/vgifs6/wonderkermit.gif[/img]

Posted

haha, i heart bob :)

Posted

[img]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c398/Cow_of_Shame/bob.jpg[/img]

Kevoian

homeschoolmom
Posted

Bobby Hill
[img]http://www.garybrolsma.net/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/bobbyhill.jpg[/img]

homeschoolmom
Posted

[quote name='phatcatholic' date='Dec 2 2005, 10:21 PM']haha, i heart bob :)
[right][snapback]808976[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Who doesn't? :idontknow:

homeschoolmom
Posted

Buffalo Bob Smith:

[img]http://www.wildestwesterns.com/images/Buffalo%20Bob%20Smith.jpg[/img]

Posted

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v672/camilam42/bob2.jpg[/img]


Bob: "But when we were in your office you said I could call you Leo."
Leo: "That was in my office. In my home, I'd like you to call me Dr. Marvin."


Honestly with the name of the thread, I thought someone would have posted this already.

homeschoolmom
Posted

I saved it for you. :blush:

homeschoolmom
Posted

RFK
[img]http://www.republicanvoices.org/newsletter_1_bobbyk.jpg[/img]

Posted

someone's obsessed with bob :unsure:

*cough*homeschoolmom*cough*

homeschoolmom
Posted

[quote name='phatcatholic' date='Dec 2 2005, 10:52 PM']someone's obsessed with bob :unsure:

*cough*homeschoolmom*cough*
[right][snapback]809013[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
How can you not love someone named "Bob"?

Posted

How about Bob Stanley.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v611/eremite_85/WhatAboutBob.jpg[/img]

homeschoolmom
Posted

There are probably a bunch of sports ones. But I don't know 'em...

Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Dec 2 2005, 11:59 PM']There are probably a bunch of sports ones. But I don't know 'em...
[right][snapback]809021[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

One of my favorites:

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v611/eremite_85/bob_cousy.jpg[/img]

Posted

I can't believe nobody posted BOB LORD!!!!!!

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v611/eremite_85/Hmepge2.jpg[/img]

He's never mentioned without his wife. I think they're just one person (one flesh...hmmmm) with a long name, "Bobandpenny Lord".

homeschoolmom
Posted

[quote name='Era Might' date='Dec 2 2005, 11:12 PM']I can't believe nobody posted BOB LORD!!!!!!

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v611/eremite_85/Hmepge2.jpg[/img]

He's never mentioned without his wife. I think they're just one person (one flesh...hmmmm) with a long name, "Bobandpenny Lord".
[right][snapback]809034[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:sweat:

Posted

haha, no joke!! good call on that one :thumbsup:

homeschoolmom
Posted

Not my favorite Bob:

[img]http://www.sport.co.ba/uplImages/fischer.jpg[/img]

Posted

to continue the sports theme:

[img]http://www.baseball-almanac.com/players/pics/bobby_bonilla_autograph.jpg[/img]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...