Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

is this big foot (the picture)  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

BOBS
[img]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b297/sidemunch88/alex.jpg[/img]

Posted

yes this is big foot!
or bobsfoot
or gayfoot
or tumisgayfoot

Posted

I think its bobs

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

Yeah, it is bobs.

Posted

dude jen you are a :spam: er and you know it you just repated tums post

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

No, I'm just agreeing with Tum that it is Bobs. :) :saint:

Posted

no you are a :spam: er

Posted

[quote name='baby jesus' date='Dec 8 2005, 05:06 PM']who is that he is huge
[right][snapback]817410[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Hi baby jesus, welcome to phatmass :)

I think he is a member of the semi-millenium squirrel club and his name is bobs?

Posted

bob got a PM thing

Posted

Hi baby jesus

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

Hi Baby Jesus,

I am normal the only normal person from Minnesota here.
In fact, I am the only normal person besides everyone else.
However, Ardillacid and Sidemunch are crazy. :crazy:

Posted

[quote name='baby jesus' date='Dec 8 2005, 05:06 PM']who is that he is huge
[right][snapback]817410[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

wow baby jesus you and i could get along you seem so cool :cool:

Posted

dude why is every one so nice to new people i mean no one was ever nice to me :cry:

Posted

dude you come in here like you own it
(jerk :cry: )

but you are a canidian so you are cool because they play hockey and i live in MINNESOTA AND they play hockey when it gets cold out and hockey ROCKS

Posted

[quote name='LiL Kat Said' date='Dec 13 2005, 10:33 AM']:scream:
[right][snapback]823306[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

thnaks <_<

Posted

hey no one was nice to me when I was new :ohno:

Posted

[quote name='uruviel' date='Dec 14 2005, 11:32 AM']hey no one was nice to me when I was new  :ohno:
[right][snapback]825134[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Me either people always laughed at my old avatar and some people were mean about it

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

[quote name='uruviel' date='Dec 14 2005, 11:32 AM']hey no one was nice to me when I was new  :ohno:
[right][snapback]825134[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Why were people so nice to me? :idontknow:

Posted

because you are a :coagulated milk: face? :hehehe:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...