inDEED Posted January 28, 2004 Posted January 28, 2004 This CD is so ill... Mad love to Fiti's camp for such a dope album!!!
Guest TonyWHOA Posted January 28, 2004 Posted January 28, 2004 Don't have it yet, but you know it's at the top of my list!
Guest dj t-rex Posted January 28, 2004 Posted January 28, 2004 fiti futuristic is the man. just by listening to clips of his new album, it looks like he stepped it up a notch. check his new album out at www.fitifuturistic.net peace out dj t-rex
dUSt Posted January 28, 2004 Posted January 28, 2004 Wow. All these newbie's signin' up just to give props to Fiti. Fiti city.
kulture Posted February 25, 2004 Posted February 25, 2004 that comic changes on a weekly basis. If a moderator or Fab sees this... you should delete that comic. Anyhoo... check out the cool new mp3 site Fiti has up now... you too can own one... it's free! http://www.purevolume.com/fitifuturistic
Lounge Daddy Posted February 26, 2004 Posted February 26, 2004 (Past) time for me to buy a new cd, so I dropped my order on this one. Again with that waiting game. grrr :cool:
Lounge Daddy Posted March 2, 2004 Posted March 2, 2004 Yesssssssss!!! :D The waiting game is over! It came in the mail. I am listening to it right now. Man this album rocks the kasbah! Did you order yours? It's the cost of a case of beer, but so much more delicious. --LD
littleflower+JMJ Posted March 2, 2004 Posted March 2, 2004 i really want to buy a marsill cd AND a fiti cd...... i just have to wait till i have more dinero. :rolling:
Lounge Daddy Posted March 2, 2004 Posted March 2, 2004 (edited) hehehe My mars ill cd came today nanana :D Get both, I did. I am lovin' it. I play one - then the other - then back again. I can't decide what I like better. they both are amesome. I can loan you some dinero, Flower... let me know. Really. :D you'll love this. Edited March 2, 2004 by Lounge Daddy
kulture Posted March 6, 2004 Posted March 6, 2004 for those without dinero check out his new mp3 page at [url="http://www.purevolume.com/fitifuturistic"]www.purevolume.com/fitifuturistic[/url] [b]ALSO...[/b] vote for him on Planet Hip Hop @ Radio U so he stays in the #1 spot!!! [url="http://tvulive.com/radiou/hiphop.htm"]http://tvulive.com/radiou/hiphop.htm[/url]
Lounge Daddy Posted March 6, 2004 Posted March 6, 2004 See that, Flower? follow the link, follow the link free mp3 - hehe LD
littleflower+JMJ Posted March 6, 2004 Posted March 6, 2004 wow thanks kulture. LOL but dont worry as soon as i get mula i will buy fiti's cd and marsill cd. gotta support and represent.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now