Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

what is this topic about!! how dare that racist pig ALoysius come into PhatMass and do this.

oh... I SEE

He means that here we shall all have fun using all the colors of the text rainbow other than black

YAY

So, to summarize, controversial topic name, non-controversial silliness inside. go colorwild

Posted

you need to find a hobby al. :D

Posted

PhatMass IS my hobby

NOW EDIT THAT TO MAKE IT COLORFUL!! ;)

Posted

al is crazy....:wacko: :wacko:

:P

Posted

i concur, al is crazy!

if he was a girl, then he could be one of the crazy girls! :o But since he's not, he's just poor demented Al.

Kilroy the Ninja
Posted (edited)

never mind I give up - color hates me.... :(

Edited by Kilroy the Ninja
Posted

i'm too lazy to put everything i say into color...

sorry al...

;) :D :P

Posted

never mind I give up - color hates me.... :(

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol:

Kilroy the Ninja
Posted

That's why I'm a ninja... our preferred color is black.... :ph34r:

Posted

That's why I'm a ninja... our preferred color is black.... :ph34r:

uh-oh...i think this is ladng up to another split in phatmass...like the great "Queen Flowery or Prez Aloysius" one... :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

this time it'll be pro-colors and anti-colors... :ph34r: :ph34r:

and....hmm....funny...again, aloysius is partly the starter of this one... :o

Kilroy the Ninja
Posted

I'm not anti-color - black is ALL colors.... or lack of them. Spin on that one!

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

huh? I like black.

Where are the tacos, so very tasty and good for you,? You said tacos, so very tasty and good for you,...

Posted

Where are the tacos, so very tasty and good for you,? You said tacos, so very tasty and good for you,....

tacos, so very tasty and good for you, in the Poll!

Posted

awwww....i feel bad....here ya go, jess, right out of the phatcafe (pssst, don't tell flowery :ph34r: !!)

taco.jpg

Kilroy the Ninja
Posted

mmmmmmm tacos, so very tasty and good for you,.......

Posted

that taco looks nasty,what is it dog meat?

Posted

no, it's african camel... :ph34r:

Posted

never talk to a camel with two humps. They're tricky!

Posted

never stand in front of lamas....i learned that the hard way... :ph34r:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...