Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Are you :  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Kilroy the Ninja
Posted

Guess what I put...

Posted

yeah, Kilroy, I can ONLY guess!!!! :P

Posted

:P

argh, jess, did you have to do this???? :rolleyes::P

but yeah...i don't like balckj...reminds me of funerals...makes me sad...

happy colors all the way!! :D

Posted

I love being Lazy,its so relaxing!

Posted

lol....

and of course, tacos, so very tasty and good for you, has to be an option every time...well, we switched from cake to tacos, so very tasty and good for you,, i think we're making progress... :D :D :P

Posted

lol....

and of course, tacos, so very tasty and good for you, has to be an option every time...well, we switched from cake to tacos, so very tasty and good for you,, i think we're making progress... :D  :D  :P

well, at least we're moving up on the "good for you" food chain.

Posted

argh, jess, did you have to do this???? :rolleyes:  :P

but yeah...i don't like balckj...reminds me of funerals...makes me sad...

happy colors all the way!! :D

yes, of course I HAD to do this!!!! We need more silly stuff in Open Mic!

Just wait until Al sees this!!!! :o ;)

Posted

he'll kill you...

it's his job to cause schisms and make random polls... :rolleyes:

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

Where are the tacos, so very tasty and good for you,? You said tacos, so very tasty and good for you,....

Posted

well, ha ha ha!!!! :) I beat him to it!!!!! Yay for me!

Posted

Where are the tacos, so very tasty and good for you,? You said tacos, so very tasty and good for you,....

it's Al's job to hand out the tacos, so very tasty and good for you, since he started this whole color revolution.

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

Well he better get crackin'. :P

Posted

I don't know where Al's at!!!!

Helllooooo!!!!!!!!! Aloysius!!!!!!!! Where are youuuuuuuuuu??????

Posted

ummm.....oh aaaaaallll......i think you may want to see this..... :ph34r: :P

Posted

How about a compromise . . . .

a Taco Cake . . . Taco-Cake.jpg-thumb_273_205.jpg

Posted

ummmm, ewwwwww!!!!!!

Seriously, dude.

Posted

thats even worse than the rottweiler taco vera showed us earlier!

Posted

thats even worse than the rottweiler taco vera showed us earlier!

*pout*

i told you it was african camel meat... :ph34r:

Posted

*pout*

i told you it was african camel meat... :ph34r:

and I said, don't talk to a camel with two humps!!!!

although, now that I think about it, maybe it was a one-humped camel.

forget about it!!!

NEVER TALK TO ANYCAMELS!!!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...