Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

Maybe it should be Crazy Girl Number 2?

Or "Saint in the Making"

Or "Cool Girl"

Ideas people!

Posted

:o :o:o:o

JESS STOP MAKING UP RANDOM POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

*blushes*

:P

Posted

Change it to Lurker.

Posted

Change it to Lurker.

hmmm....nice....but don't think so... :lol: :D :P

Posted

:o  :o  :o  :o

JESS STOP MAKING UP RANDOM POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

*blushes*

:P

i LIKE making random posts!!!! It's so much fun!!!!!

Posted

hmmm...suspicious....

Posted

hmmm...suspicious....

what, who, me?

I don't know what you're talking about!!!! <_<

j/k ;)

or am I?

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Posted

nuts, i tell you, nuts!!! :wacko:

Posted

nuts, i tell you, nuts!!! :wacko:

it takes one to know one! ;)

Posted

change it to

I pledge allegiance to Pres. Al.

;)

Posted

change it to

I pledge allegiance to Pres. Al.

;)

like my spanish teacher would say...."uuuuuuu wisSH!"

Posted

change it to

I pledge allegiance to Pres. Al.

;)

i don't think so.

I pledge allegience to Queen Flowery! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Posted

i don't think so.

I pledge allegience to Queen Flowery!  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

none of those. :D

GodsThespianChic
Posted

How bout...

Phatmass Addict

Posted

Change it to...

"Anti Anti-Catholic"

GodsThespianChic
Posted

lol, true Paladin...

Posted

Change it to...

"Anti Anti-Catholic"

lol, that one's good! :lol:

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

how about to "the official phatmass cake baker"

or like...

vera ......"the coolest chic around"

:D :D :D

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

i don't think so.

I pledge allegience to Queen Flowery!  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

haha you guys are SOOOO gettting presents in the mail from me this year!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

all under a reasonable amount of course!! :P:P:P :P

Posted

:lol: :lol::lol:

hmmm...i'm loyal to phatmass and that's about it...no prez or queen for me... (I love you al and flowery!) :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...