Lil Red Posted December 10, 2003 Posted December 10, 2003 I'm only 1,360 posts behind VeraMaria (as of right now). Only 4,337 behind Queen Flowery. only 3,025 behind Cmom only 2,331 behind dUSt only 1,522 behind hyper. Phew, I've got a lot of work cut out for me.
immaculata Posted December 10, 2003 Posted December 10, 2003 five hundred twenty five thousand six hundred minutes.. *dances out of room humming songs from "Rent"* :lol:
Lil Red Posted December 10, 2003 Author Posted December 10, 2003 five hundred twenty five thousand six hundred minutes.. *dances out of room humming songs from "Rent"* *scratches head*
Lil Red Posted December 10, 2003 Author Posted December 10, 2003 the good news is I'm #16 on the top #20 posters list. :)
Lil Red Posted December 10, 2003 Author Posted December 10, 2003 and did anyone realize............................ that..................................................... ONE HUNDRED TWELVE MEMBERS HAVE NEVER POSTED? :o
Lil Red Posted December 10, 2003 Author Posted December 10, 2003 you'll get there jess! ya, but you've been here a month less than me and you're already catching up to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lil Red Posted December 10, 2003 Author Posted December 10, 2003 IcePrincess, you're not far from being able to change your own title!!!!
willguy Posted December 10, 2003 Posted December 10, 2003 I post and post and never seem to get anywhere. :ph34r:
Lil Red Posted December 10, 2003 Author Posted December 10, 2003 I post and post and never seem to get anywhere. :ph34r: i'll do that too, but then, I'll look and I've got a lot more posts all of a sudden. don't know how THAT works out. :)
GodsThespianChic Posted December 10, 2003 Posted December 10, 2003 you came here 14 days after me, lil red, and have 1276 more posts than me as of right now. i feel so pathetic. Lol. And immaculata, I LOVE that song!!! It's great!! That's gonna be our song for Thespians this year. I love it s MUCH!!
Kilroy the Ninja Posted December 10, 2003 Posted December 10, 2003 SEE!!??! LRD IS just trying to up her post count.... Shame!!! :D :P
GodsThespianChic Posted December 10, 2003 Posted December 10, 2003 Yeah, Kilroy, but who isn't?! certainly not me... :ph34r:
Lil Red Posted December 10, 2003 Author Posted December 10, 2003 SEE!!??! LRD IS just trying to up her post count.... Shame!!! :D WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! i don't know WHAT you are talking about! ;)
Lil Red Posted December 10, 2003 Author Posted December 10, 2003 Uh huh...sure ya don't. is it something i said? :P
Lil Red Posted December 10, 2003 Author Posted December 10, 2003 Nope...just all your posts... over 100 today!!!!! I'm working hard to catch up to Queen Flowery!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now